Pedro Rodriguez

Keikoku

Cabbage
Hehe! Pedro *is* a ninja. Can't really blame Marcelo for that one, he tracks Pedro to the center where the centerbacks should pick him up. In fact, Marcelo takes a step back to the left when Alves starts to break toward the wing. Brilliant pass by Inieista and a great leave by Messi made that goal.

However, *this* ninja goal by Pedro really is a lapse by Marcelo:

guess what is into marcelo mind @ 0:20 ??? xD

that what u got when u not paying attention to :pedro:

@bilal khan
since he joined madrid? simply because madrid will always sign "top" player isnt it? :beer2:

elizel

I translated an article (from, gah, Diario AS :lol:) about Pedro. Full text here, original Spanish article here.

Excerpts:

..."it has been a very hard season and now it's time to rest, enjoy the beach, my family, and friends."

The Tenerife native explains that in Barcelona "they train values and a way of life, for you to apply not only on the pitch but also off it. That is something that helps you mature and that very few teams in the world can offer."

:)

Jordi

Hehe! Pedro *is* a ninja. Can't really blame Marcelo for that one, he tracks Pedro to the center where the centerbacks should pick him up. In fact, Marcelo takes a step back to the left when Alves starts to break toward the wing. Brilliant pass by Inieista and a great leave by Messi made that goal.

As the CB is still drawn out of position it is indeed is fault. Alves breaking through is by far the lesser threat in that situation. He really should have closed Pedro down more. Not that i really care, just sayin ;)

Superfly

Banned
7dec2f80395ba19d91607906dff5124d-tip.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
No kidding and who is Pedro kidding anyway?...Is he trying to be incognito in those neon colored tops emblazoned with A&F?

Home of Barca Fans