Penal Madrid

Morten

RM are extremely forunate that we are sh!t in Europe. If we encounter them in those 4 CL wins im convinced we'd have KO'ed them.

Nah, once the CL-hymn comes on, we went into clutch/luck mode, we actually knew how to win there.
Domestically we are basically a glorified Arsenal.

Nah, once the CL-hymn comes on, we went into clutch/luck mode, we actually knew how to win there.
Domestically we are basically a glorified Arsenal.

Sure. But i think its become a more mental thing now. Maybe once Messi retires it'll be more even but if we met in the CL KO round in 4 of your wins tou dont think we'd KO you at least once.

If there is one team you dont want to face...its us.

Morten

Sure. But i think its become a more mental thing now. Maybe once Messi retires it'll be more even but if we met in the CL KO round in 4 of your wins tou dont think we'd KO you at least once.

Messi doesnt even matter at this point, its the same story regardless if he plays or not, meaning this nightmare will never end and we will lose basically every single Classico from now until the end of times, domestically at least.

Sure, you could knock us out once or twice, probably.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Funny wasnt it you who talked about us losning today - guaranteed?

Messi doesnt even matter at this point, its the same story regardless if he plays or not, meaning this nightmare will never end and we will lose basically every single Classico from now until the end of times, domestically at least.

Sure, you could knock us out once or twice, probably.

In Clasico perhaps but there are many other league games we'd drop points in without him which would leave the table more open.

kobby

I just saw on a post that the head to head El clasico results is 95 wins each for Barca and RM. That's amazing!! It use to be massive before Pep took over in 2008. I think it RM had like 14 win gap over us. Absolutely bonkers!!

soul24rage

I just saw on a post that the head to head El clasico results is 95 wins each for Barca and RM. That's amazing!! It use to be massive before Pep took over in 2008. I think it RM had like 14 win gap over us. Absolutely bonkers!!

RM had the most wins for 87 years. Hope we can usurp them on Saturday.

Morten

When we finally fail to save our season with a CL(probably this season, especially with Ramos out), maybe then, Perez will wake up and do something about our squad.
The last actual quality player we bought was James, and that is 5 years ago come summer! He isnt even at the club anymore.
So much deadweight, so many nothing players, so many of them are past it or never had it.

Barcilliant

When we finally fail to save our season with a CL(probably this season, especially with Ramos out), maybe then, Perez will wake up and do something about our squad.
The last actual quality player we bought was James, and that is 5 years ago come summer! He isnt even at the club anymore.
So much deadweight, so many nothing players, so many of them are past it or never had it.

Madrid have bought some good youngsters. No need for any 100 million plus players. Recall James.

FCBfan22

If we look at things from Real's perspective:

If they lose against us again on Saturday and Ajax somehow kicks them out from CL, it's season over. Absolutely over.

Home of Barca Fans