FCBfan22

So who will they sign?

Hazard 130 Million
Jovic 50 Million
Pogba 120 Million
Eriksen 70 Million
Militao 50 million

420 million Euros?

Basically everyone, except one of Pogba and Eriksen IMO.

With Kroos and Casemiro still there, I think one of Eriksen and Pogba won't be signed and that money will be spent on a LB replacing Marcelo.

Newcomer

I still hope they don't get Jovic. It would be a big mistake to let them get him.

Sometimes, it is not like you let them get a player.

Players have some affinities : De Jong for Barca for example, Hazard for Real Madrid.

Whatever you do, some players will discard you just because they have a dream move.

El Flaco

I'm not worried for Jovic, even if they get him, he won't play a lot because Benzema is Zidane's bff.

Benzema has scored 30 goals this season and prevented the worst Real Madrid team in 10 years to miss out a top 4 spot.

Also, the guy has rightfully been starter for almost every coach (except Pellegrini) at Real Madrid.

i think getting benzema was one of the best deals real pulled off in the last 10 years.

2nd Best after Ronaldo.

3rd best after Modric & Cristiano IMHO.

Easily the most underrated player from any European top club during 2010s decade.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Benzema should be at 20+ assists this season. So many great chances created for 11 assists only, Disaster.

30 goals with 2 PK i think. could have been easily 40 goals and 20 Assists this ssn with proper team mates and ramos not taking penaltys.

Home of Barca Fans