Penal Madrid

Ursegor

World Champion
Look. The difference is - Xavi is a living legend. He can take a dump on the pitch right infront of the referee if he likes and all the referee can do is ask Xavi: "Can I take this home as a souvenir, my wife is a big fan." What excuses do football irrelevancies like Karanka, Pepe and Concentrao have though to jump into the ref's face like that? Surely you can understand that this is common sense?!

Maria

2) Mou is the biggest cunt in football when it comes to harassing refs. You as a Real Madrid fan should know that because you see him every week(and ocasionally in the parking lot) getting in their face when he doesn't give you the decision you want.

Fixed that for you again. And I could make you a list of every ref Mou harassed on and off the pitch(one of them even admited it some time ago in the english press), but I don't have the time.

And for the record, I hate it when Xavi does it, I hate Xavi's pressers and right now I pretty much hate him. But I have never seen a big team that's such a bad loser as this RM team..and if you don't want to admit it, that's fine.

Maria

1369216564_388325_1369217006_noticia_grande.jpg

Bayern, Chelsea and Shakhtar?

JackaL

Apparently Higuaín is very close to a deal with Juventus.

Pepe has been linked with various teams including City.

Kaká may go back to Brasil.

Marcelo, Di Maria, Benzema, Coentrao and Modric are apparently on the market, but no solid offers yet... They could be included in negotiations to bring new players.

Thanks for the summary. It probably depends very much on the new coach they want to hire. I am asking because there's a probability Galatasaray is interested in one of the "big shots" of La Liga. With big shot I don't mean the Top of the tops but at least the second tier players. Let's see if there's any chance for us signing one of those players.

dostoevskij

Ok, so now you can't get up and get excited when you're losing to one of your rivals in CdR. Seriously, try harder...

:) have you seen the video? its not about getting up and getting excited in an important game, its about going absolutely nuts on a 100% correct decision of the referee. if you dont see the difference youre losing it too...

El Gato

Villarato!
Ursegor said:
Depends, I would say. If you are a Barca legend: yes.

4933_original_tumblr_lida4eYGlK1qdcgp6o1_500.gif

:) have you seen the video? its not about getting up and getting excited in an important game, its about going absolutely nuts on a 100% correct decision of the referee. if you dont see the difference youre losing it too...

And have you understood what I wrote? To the players who are worried about losing the game it doesn't matter whether the decision is right or wrong. Controversial plays are always going to make players flip out in a game like this.

Maria said:
Fixed that for you again. And I could make you a list of every ref Mou harassed on and off the pitch(one of them even admited it some time ago in the english press), but I don't have the time.

And for the record, I hate it when Xavi does it, I hate Xavi's pressers and right now I pretty much hate him. But I have never seen a big team that's such a bad loser as this RM team..and if you don't want to admit it, that's fine.

The whole point I'm trying to make is that these things happen in football. I never said Mou or anyone else affiliated with Madrid doesn't do it, but some brilliant people here prefer to exaggerate over some shit like this that happens in nearly all the matches where emotions get the better of the players and the coaching staff. You can like it, you can hate it, doesn't matter to me. But it happens. So people should not make it look like they've seen it for the first fucking time or that Madrid have revolutionised emotional reactions to referee decisions in the dying minutes of extra time.

Home of Barca Fans