Penal Madrid

Ursegor

World Champion
Lukaku , how he made it in football is still beyond me.. not a single good touch , pass or shot

Tbf he's still a youngstar. The actual question is: How the fuck is Arbeloa the starting rightback for Real Madrid and Spain? :neymar:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Chelsea: Mata for Lamps :)cry:), Torres for Lukaku
Madrid: Carvajal for FUCKING ARBELOA

It's tells you how much someone sucks when I'm mad that they're bad and they play for a rival

Beast

The Observer
Tbf he's still a youngstar. The actual question is: How the fuck is Arbeloa the starting rightback for Real Madrid and Spain? :neymar:

I think his days are gone... Carlo played Carvajal and did great.. however with the Spanish Internationals all back he need to try them all .. by far he was our weakest link

great first half from the boys.. really played well... Mourinho still butthurt from us... reflected in the physicality and rough tackles Chelsea used however he must also remember we are no Barcelona... i wish Xabi was fit to play.. he could have wiped out few ankles in his own clean cut way to retaliate... pretty good from the boys without a DM and Modric doing his best "Pirlo " role

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lampard is too slow, he can't be used in big games or against fast sides.

Lukaku is 20, and he can't be judged off a poor game against Real Madrid of all sides.

Beast

The Observer
Lampard is too slow, he can't be used in big games or against fast sides.

Lukaku is 20, and he can't be judged off a poor game against Real Madrid of all sides.

Anton i would understand if he is missing but his touch and shot.. are like... ..let's say has nothing to do with the physical boundaries of a football pitch :D

Home of Barca Fans