Penal Madrid

dostoevskij

resume after half 1:

Isco actually is better than özil... against the likes of getafe ;)
madrid defense looks like ours, like shit!!!
for the first time in a long time you have the feeling that the referee is under pressure to NOT favor madrid at any 50/50 call, thx Muniz!!!
Diego Costa is still a cunt, and likes to play with his cunt friends pepe and ramos and his new friend Diego " kick withon a player on the ground" Lopez
Ronaldo is crying and doing nothing else!
BUT REALLY GOOD ENTERTAINING!!!!

Chainsaw

Killahead
That header miss by Tiago was facepalm worthy. But this Atletico look really different compare to the previous seasons, no matter what result happen at the end.

Funny Diego Costa revving up the whole Real defence including their GK. :D

spark

Real Madrid playing beautiful, slick, quick paced passing football. Isco and Illarra pulling the strings and should be starting for Spain in 2014. This Madrid side is unbeatable.

Only thing lacking is Morata to sentence the match.

big_man

A.Madrid are scarily organised. They remind me of the 08/09 Chelsea team under Hiddink. Write them off at your own peril.
Here's hoping I haven't jinxed them :lol:
Seriously though, I'm so happy with the competition they're bringing to La Liga. It seeems Barca aren't the only team Madrid should be worried about (ditto Barca).

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
2emhefs.jpg

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, just as I was about to close my BeinSports stream and switch over to the Sky Sports one an advert for hair a hair remover machine came up, I was expecting it to feature females but 20 seconds in I was struck mute as a couple of guys showed up removing hair from their bodies, arms and legs. WTF is up with that shit?! Is this something common in America?

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, just as I was about to close my BeinSports stream and switch over to the Sky Sports one an advert for hair a hair remover machine came up, I was expecting it to feature females but 20 seconds in I was struck mute as a couple of guys showed up removing hair from their bodies, arms and legs. WTF is up with that shit?! Is this something common in America?

:lol: Saw this too, but I watched it with sound. Didn't make it better...

Home of Barca Fans