Penal Madrid

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
My avatar epitomizes everything that Ramos is and will ever be :lol:....
Not going to watch the game.....they always score when I do that -_-. VAMOS osasuna!!!!

Gaudi

LEsser team rearly beats top teams either way but how many time did you see smaller team beating bigger with dominant play?
Only counters and hard tackling is the way, that gave them 2:0 and only thing player extra would give them is easier way of dealing with RM pressure....as soon as they opened they where cought because smaller teams are rearly good enough for controlled pressure that you would seek

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think Rm will turn this one around. This tells us that we have to rely on nobody but ourselves. We have to play our best game consistently to win.

Kinlejus

LEsser team rearly beats top teams either way but how many time did you see smaller team beating bigger with dominant play?
Only counters and hard tackling is the way, that gave them 2:0 and only thing player extra would give them is easier way of dealing with RM pressure....as soon as they opened they where cought because smaller teams are rearly good enough for controlled pressure that you would seek

How many times have we seen a team play better with a player less than having full squad? This time won't be an exception I am afraid

Gaudi

That we will see in next 45 mins :p...but my opinion is that Osasuna needs to frustrate RM, nothing more, there is NO WAY they can control them for 45 mins, maybe if they have 3 players more

Home of Barca Fans