Penal Madrid

Theconomist

Oh god, please make them lose.
I wonder if Mourinho can still ''walk into any team he wants'' after this year's fiasco.
I just hope they don't use their shitty la liga season as a sort of super motivation for the CL.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Oh god, please make them lose.
I wonder if Mourinho can still ''walk into any team he wants'' after this year's fiasco.
I just hope they don't use their shitty la liga season as a sort of super motivation for the CL.
Mou is full of surprises. All I can say. In the mean time I'm just enjoying this La Liga mentality they have as of now.

Theconomist

Mou is full of surprises. All I can say. In the mean time I'm just enjoying this La Liga mentality they have as of now.

What the hell is happening to them?
I mean individually, they players are great.
We know what they are capable of.
The manager is proven across many leagues, yes he is controversial but still.
The opposition is not that strong, besides us and Dortmund they haven't reall faced any world beaters this season.
How can they drop so many points...

Galning

This gon' be good.

As expected.
Casillas on the bench... that Adan guy makes a fool out of himself. Red card, penalty, Casillas enters the pitch. Doesn't recieve the captain's armband from Tristiano. The German Messi scores 2-1.. Sociedad equalizer 2-2.

It's like a comedy show. This can't be Primera Division, the football is horrible but the entertainment level :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Can't fault the players for effort in this game. Down to 10 men, all the drama around the team and still working so hard.

Home of Barca Fans