Penal Madrid

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They will need Ronaldo back at his best tonight to win. Valencia will want to win to get out of this bad form and to put the recent sacking of their coach behind them. This will mean a lot for them and their fans.

Yannick03

Against Valencia? They have a nasty tendency to bend over and crumple completely against Los Merengues, even at the Mestalla. I hope you're wrong, but I very much doubt so.

True, I have no doubt it'll happen again tonight. I'm not expecting any lost point for Madrid.

F

Flavia

Against Valencia? They have a nasty tendency to bend over and crumple completely against Los Merengues, even at the Mestalla. I hope you're wrong, but I very much doubt so.

Yep. I doubt Valencia will do anything tonight.

Kerrybai

I'm hoping that Valencia benefit from new manager syndrome. A lot of teams tend to see positive results when bringing in a new manager and I hope we see that with Valencia tonight.

Home of Barca Fans