Penal Madrid

Meitux

Won't talk about future. But so far this team is nothing more than fancy looking on paper and a ''names'' team but nothing of this is shown to the pitch. Just big looking signings which in the end they struggle to fit all together. Kroos is not in any means a bad transfer for people complaining about his defensive duties or whatever. Cause after all he was never a defensive midfielder in first place. Obviously now with no real DM in the line up people have expectations from him. But reallly, even if you consider this line up ultra attacking minded its still nothing impressive whatsoever. Just average with big problems defending.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Start watching the game, Real Madrid score 2 quick goals, I turn it off and go out to eat dinner, come back and see that Real Sociedad won 4-2. WTF happened?!?!?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
RM :lol:

Hope they're this shitty all season. Kinda hard not to be when you have to force Kroos, Modric and James all into the same midfield.

They had a very rough start in the 13/14 season too, trailing us as many as 7 points at one point I believe.

I might be the only one who thought James had a decent game.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Won't talk about future. But so far this team is nothing more than fancy looking on paper and a ''names'' team but nothing of this is shown to the pitch. Just big looking signings which in the end they struggle to fit all together. Kroos is not in any means a bad transfer for people complaining about his defensive duties or whatever. Cause after all he was never a defensive midfielder in first place. Obviously now with no real DM in the line up people have expectations from him. But reallly, even if you consider this line up ultra attacking minded its still nothing impressive whatsoever. Just average with big problems defending.

but, but, but...they will be sooo good on FIFA :lucho:
I just have to download and re-watch this match.

I

instinct

Meanwhile in Manchester

Btx2f4qIAAA-ebP.jpg

Home of Barca Fans