Penal Madrid

footyfan

Calma, calma
Bale is their 2nd best player, might aswell sell Ronaldo

Heights of delusion. Why don't you watch all the games instead of looking at whoscored.

Isco hasn't done ANYTHING. Screw that hyped up guy...

read it and weep
http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/52

According to whoscored Dani Alves was the 2nd best player at Barca in 2009/10 and 2010/11 (Xavi not even in the top 3) while Fabregas was the 2nd best player in 2011/12 and 2012/13.

GENIUS

footyfan

Calma, calma
btw Isco's rating is only so low because he had 6 sub appearances which reduces his score. Discounting sub appearances, his rating is the same as Bale's (7.70)

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It ain't gonna be easy but you guys act like you won the freaking league. We are still 1 point ahead of you with the same number of games. And I'm pretty certain that Moyes will prove that even he is a better coach than Lucho tonight.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
It ain't gonna be easy but you guys act like you won the freaking league. We are still 1 point ahead of you with the same number of games. And I'm pretty certain that Moyes will prove that even he is a better coach than Lucho tonight.

of course Moyes is better, he broke more records at ManU than coaches break in a lifetime :VdB:

Alarcón

Butthurt

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's about time we ban MaxY.

BrianSwan, not a single normal football fan hyped Isco because of perfomance vs Liverpool. La Liga fans are not interested in Liverpool's inferiority.

dakt

What??? I was off for a while...RM lost?

Where's that dancing monkey gif!???

Riverdancing-monkeys.gif

WE MUST NOT LOOSE TODAY!!!

Ancelotti, OUT!:D

Autumn

They were so much better with Bale injured and Modric not injured in the 4-4-2. Unbelievable that they managed to get that lucky for 22 straight games. Good to see some justice at last.

I just fear that this might highlight the incredible weakness they have in Bale. It's nice when he's given a few easy goals because it helps keep him in the starting line-up.

I feel bad for Kroos. He tries so hard to carry this team, but it's tough when you're doing it alone at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans