Penal Madrid

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I take it you havent watched Atletico against neither us or you last month? Atletico got 3 cheap/non-exsistant pens in these matches. We and you got no such thing.

The penalties Atleti got against Barca were bs but if you're talking about the Raul Garcia pen against you guys? That was 100% legit. Ramos pulled him to the ground for literally no reason.

Morten

The penalties Atleti got against Barca were bs but if you're talking about the Raul Garcia pen against you guys? That was 100% legit. Ramos pulled him to the ground for literally no reason.

Ramos being stupid as always didnt help, Raul Garcia leaned back and constructed the whole situation. Not a penalty. Most of the blame is still on Ramos. There is however no doubt Atletico get cheap pens at an alarming rate in big games.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ramos being stupid as always didnt help, Raul Garcia leaned back and constructed the whole situation. Not a penalty. Most of the blame is still on Ramos. There is however no doubt Atletico get cheap pens at an alarming rate in big games.

If Ramos committed the foul and, in your own words, "is to blame", what logic supports that it's not a legit penalty? Raul Garcia leaning was a result of him having his back against his marker and, though he didn't make much of an effort to stay up, he was fouled. It was hardly 'constructed' when Ramos totally incited it and even if it was, constructed penalties are often given because the foul is legit even if played for. Your team specializes in this with Ronaldo and co. leaving their feet out intentionally to win the pen or going down before even getting hit. That stuff is a lot more deliberate than when Raul Garcia went down which is just facilitating Ramos's stupidity.

Morten

If Ramos committed the foul and, in your own words, "is to blame", what logic supports that it's not a legit penalty? Raul Garcia leaning was a result of him having his back against his marker and, though he didn't make much of an effort to stay up, he was fouled. It was hardly 'constructed' when Ramos totally incited it and even if it was, constructed penalties are often given because the foul is legit even if played for. Your team specializes in this with Ronaldo and co. leaving their feet out intentionally to win the pen or going down before even getting hit. That stuff is a lot more deliberate than when Raul Garcia went down which is just facilitating Ramos's stupidity.

I have explained why i dont think its a penalty, many i know feels the same, other dont. It goes under the describtion "cheap penalty" as i have said before. I see you are obsessed with details, the bigger picture was that Atletico has gotten absurdly lucky with penalties in big matches lately. That could rob us of a point or three this weekend.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have explained why i dont think its a penalty, many i know feels the same, other dont. It goes under the describtion "cheap penalty" as i have said before. I see you are obsessed with details, the bigger picture was that Atletico has gotten absurdly lucky with penalties in big matches lately. That could rob us of a point or three this weekend.

Dude, you have gotten "lucky" with penalties all season.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sevilla will get thrashed obviously. Benzema will score a hat trick, James 2 goals. No goals for bale though.

Home of Barca Fans