Penal Madrid

Der Kaiser

We got transfer ban for 2 seasons. They might get it for only one season. And it is not the same, we appealed in the court and the ban has to be suspended until the judgement. Which made us look like the bad guys after we lost it. Madrid doesn't have to do that.

When will people learn that it's 2 transfer windows, not seasons? We'll be able to register new players in the winter of 2016.

Morten

Please do it for the sake of spanish football

Are you serious? If we go through it will be the most painful defeat in forever for either us or you, even though you are favorites its a single game.Wouldnt you rather face Juve, so that a loss, however unlikely, is something its possible to live with?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Are you serious? If we go through it will be the most painful defeat in forever for either us or you, even though you are favorites its a single game.Wouldnt you rather face Juve, so that a loss, however unlikely, is something its possible to live with?

I was going to say the same thing .. I'd take Juve in the final anytime, don't care much for el clasico, the post-match would be unbearable for one of the two, it's too great of a risk ^^

Also, I don't trust the thugs Caravajal, Pepe, Ramos to not break the legs of one of Messi or Neymar, they still have to play the Copa America.

Stric

No thanks. I'll gladly take Juve. The thought of losing to Madrid in a CL final is unbearable. And the thought of winning is not that much better than winning against someone else, to be honest. A trophy is a trophy.

I was going to say the same thing .. I'd take Juve in the final anytime, don't care much for el clasico, the post-match would be unbearable for one of the two, it's too great of a risk ^^

Also, I don't trust the thugs Caravajal, Pepe, Ramos to not break the legs of one of Messi or Neymar, they still have to play the Copa America.

I agree. Even without Mourinho, that scenario could easily go haywire.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Please do it for the sake of spanish football

That's also my way of thinking. I wanted Barca to go to the final,not Bayern even tho I'm 100 % certain that we would wreck Bayern. Now it's up to us to not disappoint and dispose of Juventus.

Morten

Anyway, there isnt really much of a choice, if we want to win it we have to go through and face Barca, so thats all there is too it.

raskolnikov

Modric will be back for a possible final, so i doubt it would be humiliation. My guess it would be very close.

He wont be anywhere near fit though. I'm joking of course. Barca vs Real would be close and give me a heartattack most likely.

Morten

He wont be anywhere near fit though. I'm joking of course. Barca vs Real would be close and give me a heartattack most likely.

He was remarkable fit when he came back from a long injury earlier, so i wouldnt worry about that. Yeah, i know you were joking.

Home of Barca Fans