Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[youtube]p47byDI0aFc&[/youtube]
Epic from the club,paying the trip for the boys from Serbia to Madrid,meeting the RM players,Uncle Flo, their own kits etc.

Last edited:

Morten

[youtube]p47byDI0aFc&[/youtube]
Epic from the club,paying the trip for the boys from Serbia to Madrid,meeting the RM players,Uncle Flo, their own kits etc.

Sad to see that child abuse is still going on in our world, i feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"For the first time in the history of Real Madrid Basketball: Juniors, Cadet and Infantile are Champions of Spain." At least our basketball team won some trophies this year :neymar: .

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"Geoffrey Kondogbia: Of players to attempt 20+ dribbles in Ligue 1 last season, @Geo_Kondogbia had the best success rate (83.3%)"
I'm so bummed that we missed on this guy, we also missed on Vietto. Everybody is making moves,look at Juventus and ATM for example. ATM is gonna be scary with Vietto ,Jackson,Griezmann trident if it happens. Jackson Martinez in the middle, Griezmann on the right and Vietto on the left. I doubt ATM would play 3 strikers but you never know.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
"Geoffrey Kondogbia: Of players to attempt 20+ dribbles in Ligue 1 last season, @Geo_Kondogbia had the best success rate (83.3%)"
I'm so bummed that we missed on this guy, we also missed on Vietto. Everybody is making moves,look at Juventus and ATM for example. ATM is gonna be scary with Vietto ,Jackson,Griezmann trident if it happens. Jackson Martinez in the middle, Griezmann on the right and Vietto on the left. I doubt ATM would play 3 strikers but you never know.

Jackson made the Atletico move?

raki

Net values. Source: spanish press. Dont take it for granted :neymar:

Real%2BMadrid%2Bsal%25C3%25A1rios.png

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans