Penal Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid's youth looks terrific, we might all be in for some Trouble in the next years. But I'm glad Perez has no clue about this Sport.

Well, he did buy them right?

I too was very impressed with their youth players, they have the technical ability, height, agility, composure and they gel very well together.

NotInHere

It's only a matter of time before Madrid gets it right and a batch of great players come out of the fabrica imo.. These young dudes that played today looked really promising.

Yannik

I too was very impressed with their youth players, they have the technical ability, height, agility, composure and they gel very well together.

their scouting department works flawless, their youth program is exceptional, but I trust Perez in screwing this because he wants fancy names for the Galacticos again and he doesnt see the potential he's sitting on, neither does he possess the patience to bring them up.
Of course the odd one talent might still make it to the first team, but many others will probably suffer from Madrids poor squad building, although it might be different with Zidane.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
their scouting department works flawless, their youth program is exceptional, but I trust Perez in screwing this because he wants fancy names for the Galacticos again and he doesnt see the potential he's sitting on, neither does he possess the patience to bring them up.
Of course the odd one talent might still make it to the first team, but many others will probably suffer from Madrids poor squad building, although it might be different with Zidane.

I certainly hope you are right.

Morten

It doesnt matter, some will go out on loan, others will be benched, one or two might thrive. But even so, Barca wins in the end anyways, so it doesnt matter.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It doesnt matter, some will go out on loan, others will be benched, one or two might thrive. But even so, Barca wins in the end anyways, so it doesnt matter.

Come on dear Morten, don't you think it is too early for this? You are going to say this for the whole season?

Nothing beats when you have luck on your side. Real Madrid has the luck of the Irish.

Morten

Come on dear Morten, don't you think it is too early for this? You are going to say this for the whole season?

Nothing beats when you have luck on your side. Real Madrid has the luck of the Irish.

Common, we all know how the season in the league will go, Barca will demolish everyone as usual, have a bit of bad form to give us "hope" again, just to destroy it in the last couple of rounds as always. We might get lucky in the CL and copa, but after a couple of years of luck, i believe that karma will be back to strike us hard.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Common, we all know how the season in the league will go, Barca will demolish everyone as usual, have a bit of bad form to give us "hope" again, just to destroy it in the last couple of rounds as always. We might get lucky in the CL and copa, but after a couple of years of luck, i believe that karma will be back to strike us hard.

One can only hope.

Morten

CuleLife4Life

It's only a matter of time before Madrid gets it right and a batch of great players come out of the fabrica imo.. These young dudes that played today looked really promising.

This will only happen when Perez is gone. Although Zidane has gone out on the limp and given some youth players chances especially an out of his depth Borja Mayoral. Maybe they will be given chances by Zidane since he seems to have a weird hold on Perez to make him do what he wants including ignoring a very expensive James. I doubt he'll last that long though. Those kids will never be given chances to make the first team let alone start.

Morten

This will only happen when Perez is gone. Although Zidane has gone out on the limp and given some youth players chances especially an out of his depth Borja Mayoral. Maybe they will be given chances by Zidane since he seems to have a weird hold on Perez to make him do what he wants including ignoring a very expensive James. I doubt he'll last that long though. Those kids will never be given chances to make the first team let alone start.

Speaking of Perez, the only reason Zidane picked Martin along was because of Perez. Perez doesnt mind youth, as long as they are bought from other clubs. If they are from RM, they are almost always ignored.

NotInHere

Under Perez Madrid has 3 CLs though, would you consider that a bad record? Plus it's kinda surprising Madrid will most likely not spend a lot for a player this summer, maybe Perez is letting Zidane take full control idk.

barcafan161

I think Perez is realising signing every big name just doesn't work. He has a talented squad they just need to work with what they have instead of bringing in a big signing every summer when it's signed it doesn't work.

Home of Barca Fans