Penal Madrid

serghei

He will remain here for as long as Madrid are in contention for top 4. May be let go after season depending how close we get to luring Pochettino, but not likely to happen earlier as long as we have a secure place in the CL. It's not about tolerating him, it's about giving him a shot at making something out of an orphaned team of vets and talent where nobody is good enough to consistently inspire others to score.

He'll ne gone in the summer of he ends up trophyless. Wanna make a bet?

El Gato

Villarato!
You might end up getting Conte. I suppose you could promote Guti too :lol:

If we were to get Conte we would have just paid that release fee. Doesn't strike me as likely for Perez to approve of a manager who likes to try and bring in Andy Carrolls or Danny Drinkwaters.

Guti is more likely, but it's not what we need. We will fire Lopetegui only if results are too far gone and players really start taking the piss. He has Ramos' backing and Marcelo is the one feeling a bit alienated so he may go to Juve if we find a suitable LB. And as long as captains and leaders approve of the manager, changes don't look likely. He's not Ancelotti who befriended half the locker room and Zidane gone ahead, added a bit more confidence in the abilities of an amazing squad and caused the same slump a season after by doing a rookie move and not moving a few people on when needed.

Morten

If we were to get Conte we would have just paid that release fee. Doesn't strike me as likely for Perez to approve of a manager who likes to try and bring in Andy Carrolls or Danny Drinkwaters.

Guti is more likely, but it's not what we need. We will fire Lopetegui only if results are too far gone and players really start taking the piss. He has Ramos' backing and Marcelo is the one feeling a bit alienated so he may go to Juve if we find a suitable LB. And as long as captains and leaders approve of the manager, changes don't look likely. He's not Ancelotti who befriended half the locker room and Zidane gone ahead, added a bit more confidence in the abilities of an amazing squad and caused the same slump a season after by doing a rookie move and not moving a few people on when needed.

Perez dont care about that though, he fired Ancelotti, when basically the entire squad told him not to.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Not sure if that would be the right move. Apart from there not being any reasonable alternatives, they're sort of going through a transitional period right now. It's hard to determine what another coach could do with this squad. It's still a solid team, but they're lacking cutting edge up front. I'm surprised they didin't try to get back James.

I am not sure what the true intent was with the 2 yr loan deal, or who wanted it, but now, it appears to be very useful. James still has a way in if Bale, Benzema, and Asensio continue to stutter.

khaled_a_d

I am not sure what the true intent was with the 2 yr loan deal, or who wanted it, but now, it appears to be very useful. James still has a way in if Bale, Benzema, and Asensio continue to stutter.

Bayern will buy him for 35M at the end of the summer

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lopetegui about to get the Benitez treatment. FloPer got balls, and he won’t let shit like this pass.

El Gato

Villarato!
Icardi, Hazard etc. just someone good, needs to come in the January transfer if we are to salvage this season.

Nobody will. We don't need to salvage it. Just accept we're in a controlled descent instead of institutional meltdown like we were used to in mid-2000s.

serghei

Fuck. Not good. Lopetegui will be sacked too soon at this rate. Just win some games guys. Keep him there for the season at least.

BarcaOG

Banned
unbelievable run of poor games from real...too bad itll end now that lopetegui will be sacked.

missing CR's goals for suree

Home of Barca Fans