Pep Guardiola

Maria

Per Molts anys Pep!! Thank you for all this marvelous years of football you have given us and may we see at our side for manny winters. Because, Pep, you are Barca.

tumblr_lxjxhjs6Bs1r6oltzo1_500.gif

M

mitkoa7x

What better Moutivation for the boys than to bring Pep victory against our biggest rivals at their home on the mister's birthday!!!

Felicitats :pep: hope you stay with us for at least 25 years

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I hope he leaves your lot after this season, I want to see him succeed elsewhere. I'll never be convinced by anyone who's first proper managerial job is having the best team of all time. I mean, he'll be off to a title challenging side obviously, but there's no other team in the world like Barcelona have been the last few years so succeeding at another big club will convince me. I've not written the man off either though, I'm 50/50 on him. I look forward to when he takes over another club, wouldn't mind him at Milan tbh. :D

Maria

I hope he leaves your lot after this season, I want to see him succeed elsewhere. I'll never be convinced by anyone who's first proper managerial job is having the best team of all time. I mean, he'll be off to a title challenging side obviously, but there's no other team in the world like Barcelona have been the last few years so succeeding at another big club will convince me. I've not written the man off either though, I'm 50/50 on him. I look forward to when he takes over another club, wouldn't mind him at Milan tbh. :D

His first managerial job was taking this team:

pasillo-barcelona-real-madrid.jpg

and transform it into this

SixCupsKuwait.jpg

gingerless

he should at the very least get immense credit for coaching one of the best sides ever, i don't think anyone could have changed the team like pep has

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah but Rijkaard lost the plot as well as having disruptive influences in the team like Deco and Ronaldinho. Get rid of the rubbish and don't lose the plot and you're going to some trophies with that side. Pep's made good purchases though.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
dont have a slightest chance for us to undermine what he has done for the Club as a coach or as a player or as a person. I dont see the need of that argument even. He is such an inspirational influence to all the players . the coordination, the combinations , devotion & dedication ..the style ..everything is different . nomatter how hard the situation was , he made the players believe into something and never let it go...

xavi :"In my opinion he's the best coach in the world.There is little doubt about that for me. He has revolutionised football and has added everything to this club that we needed."

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans