Pep Guardiola

MagIX

Sport already has a poll on the preferred substitute for Pep... Bielsa is winning, Tito in second.

till now

Laurent Blanc 4% (1130 votos)
Ernesto Valverde 3% (982 votos)
Marcelo Bielsa 50% (15579 votos)
Luis Enrique 10% (3137 votos)
André Villas-Boas 6% (1796 votos)
Tito Vilanova 23% (7258 votos)
Otro 4% (1315 votos)

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
"El Loco" is probably coming to Barcelona. His attention to detail is not matched by any other manager in football and Barcelona may even be a more aggressive team.

If he comes, I hope he urges the board to bring Javi Martinez w/ him.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
:wub: :wub: Pep please change your mind for the sake of Cules and your beloved club..... .. i hope his family motivates him tonight while he goes to sleep then he will think it over for whole night and will change his mind.... :cry:

F

Flavia

:wub: :wub: Pep please change your mind for the sake of Cules and your beloved club..... .. i hope his family motivates him tonight while he goes to sleep then he will think it over for whole night and will change his mind.... :cry:
What if his family wants him to quit? That's probably the biggest motive for him to leave, besides stress and pressure.

Pepe Silvia

This may be the case, Ryan. He may think to himself that players will be coming back from injury (Afellay and Dave), recovering form (Pedro, Pique, etc) and bringing in some new players to support his formations. That's good motivation for him, but his decision seems to be bigger than football. Only time will tell I'm afraid.

Z

ZiZu

Courtesy of the BBC
Guardiola spent three hours with Barcelona president Sandro Rossell on Thursday morning.

During the talks, which took place at Rossell's private home in the city, Guardiola is understood to have expressed his belief that he could "not go on."

What had begun as discussions over an extension to his one-year rolling contract soon turned into a push to keep Guardiola at the club. Rossell is understood to have offered Guardiola unlimited spending power this summer but the Catalan will not base his decision on money.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
This may be the case, Ryan. He may think to himself that players will be coming back from injury (Afellay and Dave), recovering form (Pedro, Pique, etc) and bringing in some new players to support his formations. That's good motivation for him, but his decision seems to be bigger than football. Only time will tell I'm afraid.

I will tell you the reasons tomorrow mate.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Wow. That was my reaction to this news just wow.

Whatever your feelings at the moment, Pep is your greatest EVER manager, so you must just accept this situation for what it is, and remember what he has done for you.

On a personal stand point I'd love to see what Pep can do with another club in another league with players with ability not as good as the ones he had at Barca.

So if Pep takes a year off, means he will manage a club in 2013. I can see Chelsea giving Di Matteo one full season, I can see Man C giving Mancini one more season, who knows when Fergie will retire AND, in my wildest dreams :D, if we make CL in 2013 and Kenny gracefully retires there would be a spot there too. Also in Serie A Milan, Inter and Juve would love Pep. Juve would be a good destination because they want to become a power house in europe that there once were, earlier this century, so I can see them really wanting Pep. Bayern maybe? Apart from that I cannot imagine any other clubs that could entice Pep.

Home of Barca Fans