Pep Guardiola

G

Gareth Bale

Harry Redknapp is available but England want him so you have to be quick.

Yugo Count Dante

jX3xr.gif

this week....

...pray for the best, prepare for the worst..

Pepe Silvia

I think Pep will leave. On a human level, his stress levels must be through the roof. His hair is all but gone, he looked like he was over it at the Chelsea 2nd leg (brutal truth) and just doesn't look like coaching is what he wants to do right now. He has family after all. I wouldn't be mad at him, although this is probably not the best time to hear such sad news given the horrendous week we've had.

Diogo28

Villas Boas is great if the team attackers are good.
In Porto he made Falcao, Hulk and Varela "eat" all the defenses.

In Chelsea well... Di Matteo only did better in the luck section.

P

PhilS

I have a feeling Pep will announce his departure tomorrow. If he wanted to stay, I think he would have said so earlier, to give the team a late-season morale boost. This would be good timing, only Copa remains this year, it gives the team a little time before summer to sign the new coach. I think it is conceivable that he will just take a one-year leave of absense. The current coach at Bayern, I believe, is now in his third stint with the team. Pep could come back down the road.

Bielsa is very different from any other coach, this veteran team might have difficulty adjusting. But, he is a football genius, and the style he believes in is fairly Barca-like. I think Emery could do a good job with this team. Does the German national coach speak any Spanish?

Home of Barca Fans