Pep Guardiola

messi1987

This win doesn´t matter anything on his worth or it wasn´t necessary that he is incredible and unique!

But why the hell went Guardiola into the cabin and from the pitch so far after the game was over? I thought he would celebrate more with the team and I also thought the team would throw him iin the air again! That was some dissapointing to me!! Vut maybe it is because I am from Germany and used to have other celebrations!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
R8hxb.jpg

F

Flavia

barcastuff:

Guardiola: "Pedro is a fantastic player. I was just asking myself why I didn't play him more."

Guardiola: "Footballwise, this has been the best season. We introduced new concepts. And next season, we'll be even better."

Guardiola: "I didn't invent anything, I'm just part of a process that started before me and will continue after me."

Guardiola: "Messi? It has been an honour to be the coach of the best player I have ever seen and probably the best I will see."

Guardiola: "Messi taught me to be even more competitive. We would have won trophies without him, but not 14 from 19."

Guardiola: "Becoming BRA coach? Hmmmm... Wher would I live? Rio de Janeiro? Maybe I'll think about it then (smiles)." (oooh, my dream)

Guardiola: "Best team in history? Would be pretentious to call us that. Those are big words."

Guardiola: "I'm tired, that's why I'll stop for a while now. But very satisfied for the 14 trophies, and how we won them."

Guardiola: "Very happy, had a very good year, winning 4 seasons. First 35 minutes today were very good."

Guardiola has cut off part of the net of the goal where Barcelona have scored the three goals tonight.

enzza

This win doesn´t matter anything on his worth or it wasn´t necessary that he is incredible and unique!

But why the hell went Guardiola into the cabin and from the pitch so far after the game was over? I thought he would celebrate more with the team and I also thought the team would throw him iin the air again! That was some dissapointing to me!! Vut maybe it is because I am from Germany and used to have other celebrations!

You didn't watch to the end of celebration? He probably went to bathroom or smt but he came back to celebrate :D :pep::barca scarf:

MVBarcaFan

I'm gonna miss this man. Not only did he build on a unique football style, but he has character as a coach. I don't care if Mourinho wins ten more trophies and Pep nothing; Pep will always have the humility and better character.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wish I could find an HD clip of that Paraula de Pep, ​it's great stuff

For now, there's this:

[youtube]3yNBX_y1WXo[/youtube]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans