Pep Guardiola

messi1987

How it was ?? So of corse it could nt be bad, everything where Barca paticipates it is faboulos. But unfortunately the players where not really in the right party mood and it looked like they wanted to get it over as far as possible, they even didn't throw Pep in the air once again!! and the same speaks for the fans: The stadium was more then half empty.

But stll there was a great firework and a fantastic laser shw. The players had a speech and there were also acrobats. So all in all it was really cool but not the party of the decade. Last year for me it was much greater!

I hope you only were druk because of Barcas Copa del Rey win. I was not drunk but I had great BVarca party and went to bed at 5 am last nicht. This night it will be late again!!

Last edited:

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
How it was ?? So of corse it could nt be bad, everything where Barca paticipates it is faboulos. But unfortunately the players where not really in the right party mood and it looked like they wanted to get it over as far as possible, they even didn't throw Pep in the air once again!! and the same speaks for the fans: The stadium was more then half empty.

But stll there was a great firework and a fantastic laser shw. The players had a speech and there were also acrobats. So all in all it was really cool but not the party of the decade. Last year for me it was much greater!

I hope you only were druk because of Barcas Copa del Rey win. I was not drunk but I had great BVarca party and went to bed at 5 am last nicht. This night it will be late again!!
Honestly think there would be more capacity of we won at least La Liga...or Abidal with us :(

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

No promises from the players like last season?

Regarding the bumps, Pep's been avoiding them. So...

Clockwise

Buccaneer

well half of the stadium belonged to Bilbao fans.

M

mitkoa7x

412.jpg

Home of Barca Fans