Pep Guardiola

numero

396732_463302710375719_1629994144_n.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He should go to City and for the love of god take Falcao with him

This x 100000

Unless Milan gets sold to Russians or Berlusconi manages to pay off everyone and get back to power, Milan would be the perfect club for him under any circumstances except the current ones.

Sergio

Sergison
I really wouldn't want him at Milan. Trying to make this current shower of shit Milan team play passing football would be a disaster.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how moving to any club with unlimited resources would benefit Pep. He's still a young coach and despite everything he won with Barca, he still needs to prove a thing or two (even to himself) by managing some other side and can still grow and learn in this game.
Italy would be a perfect fit for him.

stewart77

Pep Guardiola biography

Hi all,

I'm currently reading the Pep autobiography written by Guillem Balague, is anyone else reading it? If so what are you thoughts?

Birdy

City or Chelsea are both not of his style.. IMO, there are two possible destinations for him:
either ManUTD if Fergie leaves this summer, and then its Bayern..
Both teams play with the ball on the ground and have built a style over the years, without splashing tons of money - which is not of Pep's syle..

sabby

If it is not by Pep then its a Biography but not autobiography :) Sorry but I was misled into this thread.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Balague is the last person to have an insider perspective on Pep - more a piece of fiction, much like most of Guillem's work

X

xaviniesta

i'm pretty surprised he wrote this concidering he is basicly a lifelong espanyol fan.

DennyCrane

City or Chelsea are both not of his style.. IMO, there are two possible destinations for him:
either ManUTD if Fergie leaves this summer, and then its Bayern..
Both teams play with the ball on the ground and have built a style over the years, without splashing tons of money - which is not of Pep's syle..

ManC will most likely change a lot in the years to come.
With Txixi already joining the ranks of City as a sporting director (which was a clever move by the way) I see Pep coaching them next season; ManC will probably aim for a total makeover - like selling fuckheads like Tevez and either bench or get rid of difficult to manage folks like Balo and Nasri, developing the youth academy etc. ManC need a complete overhaul and these are the men for the job.

Home of Barca Fans