Pep Guardiola

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
The Sun is indeed not credible, but that does not mean they are wrong. Who knows.

Anyway, my love and appreciation will be immediately and completely gone when he goes to Manchester City. I just can't understand such a move, I hope he goes to Manchester United, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund.

X

xaviniesta

come on guys when they say it then so be it.

“It is 100 per cent certain that Guardiola is going to City this summer.
“And when I say 100 per cent I don’t mean 99 per cent, I mean 100 per cent!”

bet your house and cars and everything you have on it! naow!

desoe

bet your house and cars and everything you have on it! naow!

If we ever get to know who the hell is this :lol:

If Pep is already telling people such things, then I bet ya we're talking about some really close people. And close people are not going to talk to The Sun, I guess.

But whatever, how I said before - for me it's 50% City for him. The other 50% is Chelsea. So, Sun are not that far away from the truth :lol:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Doesn't City seem too easy for Pep to you guys? Ex Barca influences, lots of money and an established squad. Is he planning on being there for a long time to then make his mark on the club? It doesn't feel right. The only saving grace for me is that it's a top team in the prem, which isn't Chelsea and since Guardiola hasn't done anything other than manage Barca, I'm not sire what to fully expect.

P.s. Please not Chelsea.

P.p.s Please, please, please, please not Chelsea.

Theconomist

He's been linked to most teams in the world now, let me just say this now: Pep will disapoint ALL of you, unless he goes to City and raids us.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
I'd be really disappointed if it were City or Chelsea and I don't have much faith in most British sports papers (the Guardian being pretty much the lone exception) so for now, I'm going to disbelieve the Guardiola to English clubs rumors.

desoe

I think Pep's biggest dream is to manage United someday, so I don't know how taking the role in City would affect this dream. I'm sure he feels that Ferguson is going to reccomend him when he retires (probably in 2023), so if he thinks in perspective and he's still chasing the United job, he could take a decision based on this. I dunno. Maybe the same goes for Chelsea, too.

Truth is nobody really knows how exactly he's going to pick the next job. If he's looking for recourses, then City and Chelsea are a dream. If he's again looking for a challenge - just like in 2008, then this new Milan project sounds nice. Although I'm not really sure that Milan have a project. They just don't have any money.

Markouskas

I just want to Guardiola returns, and to stay in Barcelona, as much as is fergunson in Manchester .. and everything will be fine, the next 20 years

desoe

And we will just tell Tito "sorry, but you're out because Pep wants to return"?

Pep decided to go, it was his decision. Now it's Tito's shot. And we have to admit, he's doing a fantastic job so far.

89Norcal

The Sun is indeed not credible, but that does not mean they are wrong. Who knows.

Anyway, my love and appreciation will be immediately and completely gone when he goes to Manchester City. I just can't understand such a move, I hope he goes to Manchester United, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund.

Yeah it's already spread to the Daily Mail, tribalfootball.com, and now the Sunday Supplement on Sky Sports. Looks like it may happen.

Doesn't City seem too easy for Pep to you guys? Ex Barca influences, lots of money and an established squad. Is he planning on being there for a long time to then make his mark on the club? It doesn't feel right. The only saving grace for me is that it's a top team in the prem, which isn't Chelsea and since Guardiola hasn't done anything other than manage Barca, I'm not sire what to fully expect.

P.s. Please not Chelsea.

P.p.s Please, please, please, please not Chelsea.

Seriously, Man City seems to go against Pep's foundations in terms of how they buy talent and suppress their homegrown youngsters. I'm sure money had to be involved - reported he would make 10m/year after taxes. But at least city are a hair above Chelsea in terms of stability.

Emma

he should come to Dortmund - by his nature, he'd better fit to Dortmund as to Bayern. He'd certainly earn less money, but have young talented players around. That would be great.
:pep::pep::pep:

Home of Barca Fans