Pep Guardiola

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
All signs are showing he will extend though. His agents are in Munich allegedly negotiating with Bayern right now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I see Pep follows the good old: "always speak well about the dead".
Which is ironic because he'll tread upon Manu's corpse on his way to city.

Not sure he'll go there though, despite of having friends in Txiki and Soriano there.. I have a feeling he's waiting for Van Gaal's departure or Wenger's retirement.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nothing new really, Pep has long been respectful of his opponents & coaches. It's just that in this age and with coaches like Mou, most of us feel compelled to search for context or an agenda in his praise

Ubermensch

Not sure he'll go there though, despite of having friends in Txiki and Soriano there.. I have a feeling he's waiting for Van Gaal's departure or Wenger's retirement.

Waiting for the job of Man Utd is more likely. In my opinion Pep must realize that he himself is a top brand in football. Very few clubs in terms of size and history match his calibre. Right now there are only Barca, Real, Bayern and Man Utd. Moving to any club other than these 4 is a step down. Real is obviously not possible for him and unlikely he will be back to us anytime soon. The only choice left is Man Utd if he is really keen on a move. But the timing is not right for now as Man Utd seems not going to part Van Gaal in the near future. And he also needs to win a CL title in Bayern otherwise his tenure there would be deemed as underwhelming by some people. So I guess he will extend his contract.

J

Jamie Cal

Opposite for me.

Would rather see any other team win it than Bayern. Unless the team is Real.

Why?

For all the misguided bollocks thrown at Pep at Bayern, I'd love to throw a CL in a few faces. That said, as long as Real, Chelski or Stretford Reds don't win, I'll be plenty happy.

khaled_a_d

Opposite for me.

Would rather see any other team win it than Bayern. Unless the team is Real.

Considering all things ,CL seem between the top 3 teams "Barca,RM & Bayern" and if there is a dark horse winner it will probably be either A.Madrid (unlikely) or an English club .or may be PSG under Blanc could do it?
So between all those choices ,I won't mind Bayern if Barca aren't gonna win it

JamDav1982

Why?

For all the misguided bollocks thrown at Pep at Bayern, I'd love to throw a CL in a few faces. That said, as long as Real, Chelski or Stretford Reds don't win, I'll be plenty happy.

It doesnt bother me what people say about Pep at Bayern. So don't have any great desire to see anyone proved wrong.

Smacks to me s bit of glory hunting to try and start trying to get some reflected glory from Pep at Bayern.

I would have them favourites to win overall but see then as a rival.

J

Jamie Cal

It doesnt bother me what people say about Pep at Bayern. So don't have any great desire to see anyone proved wrong.

Smacks to me s bit of glory hunting to try and start trying to get some reflected glory from Pep at Bayern.

I would have them favourites to win overall but see then as a rival.

Meh, I wouldn't feel any particular glory in it, just like to see Pep do well. Really can't see anyone outside the big 3 winning it anyway.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
We just managed to get our 5th title. Bayern's next one would be their 6th... But it is obviously not unlikely that they will win the CL this year.

Home of Barca Fans