Pep Guardiola

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What's the situation with him ? Playing the suspense card on Bayern too ?

I saw some statements from Lahm and Rummenigge lately that suggest they're considering the option he migt be leaving.

FC B

Read some local newspapers stating he will surely go to City in the summer thus Bayern is already seeking a good replacement. Imio it is still a rumour but I have to check it up more to be certain.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pep has been linked to City for years, nothing new in terms of the link but I am skeptical about the truth of this as Guardiola would never let something like this leak during the season...unless, of course, the leak came from Bayern

Richard.H

You guys would rather see Mou's Chelsea win?

Very tough question. Both teams have disgusting fanbases.

One fanbase is full of very arrogant supporters who believe they are the most prestigious club in the world. They believe that all other fans should bow down to them.

The other fanbase is composed of hulligans who are the stereotypical football fans you see in a movie or a TV show.

Another factor to consider is how threatening both teams are to Barca. Chelsea, at its current state, isn't much of a threat and the only way they would win a CL is by sheer luck like in 2012. Bayern, however, are chasing the 6th title and they have a team that is always managed properly and is always growing. They pose a big threat to us and even more so if they continue winning titles. Their squad will continue to grow and continue to be more of a threat if they continue adding CL's to their trophy cabinet.

For that reason alone, yes, I would actually prefer Mou's Chelsea to win it over Bayern. In the long- term, it would be more beneficial to our club.

Home of Barca Fans