Pep Guardiola

I just saw on Bleacher Report that Del Bosque has hailed him as his successor for the NT coach. My questions to you as Barca fans is, do you see him ever becoming the Spanish NT coach considering how big of a "Catalan nationalist" he is?

NT fans wouldn't accept him, probbably...

Galning

He would never coach the Spanish national team. They can only dream of him, then go on and say they didn't want him in the first place because he is a dirty Catalan.

JamDav1982

Yeah, I smell BS too, for one thing Pellegrini's contract expires in 2017, I don't see City terminating his contract just to get Guardiola next summer. The funniest thing I have read about this rumor is some people suggested that it was started so Liverpooll would not get Klopp. :lol:

Guardiola looks like he is still not 100% satisfied with everything at Bayern despite Bayern's success and given the kind of anal perfectionist he is, I think he will extend his contract to realize every bit of his dream and plans there.

Bayern has become a bit impatient though via the comments from Beckenbauer.

Even if City win the domestic treble they would sack Pellegrini for Pep.

silvia

He's turning into Mourinho. If he can have these episodes in quiet Germany then I can't imagine what will happen once he goes go epl and exposes himself to all that frenzy. And Mourinho, again.

I guess you could say it's an age thing. For his own sake, he should consider taking over Spain or other nt

:lol: Pep just doesn't know how he looks when he made those facial expression
no, he is no near Mourinho.. of course he is abundant source of reaction.Gif... but he never says or do a bit like what :mou: said and did.

khaled_a_d

I just saw on Bleacher Report that Del Bosque has hailed him as his successor for the NT coach. My questions to you as Barca fans is, do you see him ever becoming the Spanish NT coach considering how big of a "Catalan nationalist" he is?

Why not? afterall Pep has played 47 games for them in 9 years during his days as a player

If the nightmare of making records in Bundesliga and being humiliated in CL continues third year in a row - he goes... he's brought in Bayern not to win Bundesliga-they could get anyone to do that, he is brought to win everything.

Besides, he's own ego probabbly wouldn't survive it.

Barcafan 2304

If the nightmare of making records in Bundesliga and being humiliated in CL continues third year in a row - he goes... he's brought in Bayern not to win Bundesliga-they could get anyone to do that, he is brought to win everything.

Besides, he's own ego probabbly wouldn't survive it.

Agree. They dominate to the extent that winning the bundesliga is probably expected every year now. His tenure will be Sen as a successful one only as long as he wins a CL

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Really don't want to play vs. Pep again. It was hard not to dislike him when it happened this year.

Home of Barca Fans