Pepe

T

tariqo

This guy baffles me... The video above sums it up, he could have so much respect, but he just can't help being an asshole...

All hating aside, when he is thinking straight he is a great CB... Actually, I think he is the best CB against Messi (all dirty play aside), if you pay attention Messi rarely wins one on ones against him and when he does that's when he flips and tries to murder him...

I still think he should be banned from football, though...

i don't agree,, he is a shit CB

how can any1 pass this fucker

JonM

barcastuff @barcastuff
In 2007, Pepe, then at Porto, was on Barcelona's 3-men centre-back shortlist, with G.Milito and Chivu, but 30M asking fee was too high. [md]

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I have absolutely no doubt that Zlatan would have been red carded if he played recent clasicos, but I'm also absolutely sure that he would have kicked the shit out of Pepe/Ramos/Alonso/Lass...

M

mitkoa7x

I got used to it now but IF they win the league I'll go ape shit. Florentinorato!

B

barcelonista

No wonder they don't buy any Galacticos anymore but go for cheap Bundesliga players like Sahin. No money left after buying all the refs.

Z

ZiZu

I have absolutely no doubt that Zlatan would have been red carded if he played recent clasicos, but I'm also absolutely sure that he would have kicked the shit out of Pepe/Ramos/Alonso/Lass...

I still love Ibra :)

Madrid certainly wouldn't be bullying the Ibra would they ??

:)

aki13

I know he really is a Joke. Shows he can't handle the fact we're closing them down to crush them and win the sextuplet :barca scarf:

Home of Barca Fans