Pepe

F

Flavia

What's this moron's problem? :lol:

He just had to mess it up for himself and his team LOL. He will never learn.

He gets a free pass in la liga, so he's used to doing whatever he wants with close to no punishment. Someone forgot to tell him it wouldn't be like spain in brazil :p

Galning

He gets a free pass in la liga, so he's used to doing whatever he wants with close to no punishment. Someone forgot to tell him it wouldn't be like spain in brazil :p

2aiequ9.gif

Told exactly this to the people I was watching the game with. What kind of sorcery is this.

Kinlejus

How the hell was that a red? I dislike as much the cunt as you, but I wanted some intrigue in this match, never a red to me

ref killed the game

Galning

How the hell was that a red? I dislike as much the cunt as you, but I wanted some intrigue in this match, never a red to me

ref killed the game

Are you serious? He punched someone in the face and then went berserk.

Sending-off offences:

A player, substitute or substituted player is sent off if he commits any of the
following seven offences:

• serious foul play
• violent conduct
• spitting at an opponent or any other person
• denying the opposing team a goal or an obvious goalscoring opportunity
by deliberately handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper within
his own penalty area)
• denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity to an opponent moving
towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or a
penalty kick
• using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures
• receiving a second caution in the same match

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You don't punch/scratch someone in the face and then go on to headbutt the player you just did that to. Muller probably overreacted a bit, but Pepe was being an idiot out there which unfortunately is nothing new for him. I think he underwent anger management early in his RM career and I guess he should have continued with that.

Kinlejus

For the sake of the game these types of calls are ruining the entertainment, I do agree that was a misconduct by Pepe, but red? Cmon.... Diego Costa headbutted Bruno Martins the previous day, has he been shown a card? No. Why? You tell me, according to the rules he broke one of your ''seven offences'' that result in sending off.
The last thing we want to see is INCONSISTENCY among calls by referees

Home of Barca Fans