Pepe

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What is so entertaining in seeing players having a go at eachother?

You will see inconsistencies among calls by referees since they are humans and not some freaking robots, but what Pepe did do warrant a red card 9/10 times. Just because Diego Costa didn't get one that day(I dont know what he did), doesn't mean that Pepe should not get one just because of that. Two wrongs dont make a right.................

Samper

It was a red but why do players act like they were hit by a friking plane. God, I hate it so much, it's disgusting.

Kinlejus

What is so entertaining in seeing players having a go at eachother?

You will see inconsistencies among calls by referees since they are humans and not some freaking robots, but what Pepe did do warrant a red card 9/10 times. Just because Diego Costa didn't get one that day(I dont know what he did), doesn't mean that Pepe should not get one just because of that. Two wrongs dont make a right.................

Let me guess, perhaps because it is part of the game, and it is called EMOTIONS? Those ''freaking robots'' as you referred in this case would never disturb you looking at emotionless-players having a go at eachother, would it make you any worthwile looking at their performance?

I have already told you what Costa did, he headbutted. Ref was merely few meters away and that move was even more manifest than that of Pepe's, no card to Costa, red to Pepe.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Emotions are a part of the game, but the players need to be able control their emotions, mainly frustration and remain focused and not go and headbutt others. Cristiano for example gets frustrated, shows his emotions with his tantrums and such, but I don't see him scrathing others in the face and then headbutting them. And it's not like it's the first time Pepe have done such as well. He has a history of going crazy on the field.

F

Flavia

Let me guess, perhaps because it is part of the game, and it is called EMOTIONS? Those ''freaking robots'' as you referred in this case would never disturb you looking at emotionless-players having a go at eachother, would it make you any worthwile looking at their performance?

I have already told you what Costa did, he headbutted. Ref was merely few meters away and that move was even more manifest than that of Pepe's, no card to Costa, red to Pepe.
Violence isn't emotion, and it needs to be punished. Football isn't mma. The ref that didn't sent costa off is the one wrong.

Kinlejus

Emotions are a part of the game, but the players need to be able control their emotions, mainly frustration and remain focused and not go and headbutt others. Cristiano for example gets frustrated, shows his emotions with his tantrums and such, but I don't see him scrathing others in the face and then headbutting them.

Pepe is a cunt, for that we should all agree, still, perhaps because I was expecting something more of this match was kinda disappointed in the way it turned out.
Ref is yet again going to be the central figure and I only hope that will not continue in upcoming fixtures

Caps

Pepe is a cunt, for that we should all agree, still, perhaps because I was expecting something more of this match was kinda disappointed in the way it turned out.
Ref is yet again going to be the central figure and I only hope that will not continue in upcoming fixtures

The ref was fantastic. ffs. the only major decision he got wrong was not sending off Portugal defender for the penalty.

Galning

For the sake of the game these types of calls are ruining the entertainment, I do agree that was a misconduct by Pepe, but red? Cmon.... Diego Costa headbutted Bruno Martins the previous day, has he been shown a card? No. Why? You tell me, according to the rules he broke one of your ''seven offences'' that result in sending off.
The last thing we want to see is INCONSISTENCY among calls by referees

Those are not my rules, they are the official rules :lol: If you don't want to see INCONSISTENCY among call by the referees I recommend you start watching American Football instead.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This ref really hated Pepe me think. If I'm not wrong he even pushed him at the penalty incident after Pepe came at him complaining.

I

instinct

BtUr4OyCEAAtJsG.jpg

BtUr8y0CEAI-FvP.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahha

Home of Barca Fans