Philippe Coutinho

Andresito

Staff member
Barcelona will be forced to pay Liverpool a 20m euro (?17.1m) bonus if Brazil playmaker Philippe Coutinho makes over 100 appearances for the La Liga side. The 29-year-old has played 90 games for Barca since joining them from the Reds in January 2018. (Sport - in Spanish)

That clause doesn't exist.

MTL_Barca

The Brazilian magician is ready for his last trick. Show up for a couple games, cost Barca more money, and then disappear forever.

serghei

Barcelona will be forced to pay Liverpool a 20m euro (?17.1m) bonus if Brazil playmaker Philippe Coutinho makes over 100 appearances for the La Liga side. The 29-year-old has played 90 games for Barca since joining them from the Reds in January 2018. (Sport - in Spanish)

:lol: If this is true... I wonder what is next. If Coutinho fathers a child in his Barca shirt, we'll have to pay Liverpool 15m as happiness bonus?

Mateka

Some reports say the clause exists, others say the opposite.I hope it does not exist. I hope he gets his fitness back. I hope he discovers his Liverpool form.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

I'm tired of disproving those fake news from random Twitter fanboys about his bonus that gets spread here weekly. It's 5 more millions if he reaches 100 games at the club, not 20. It was 5M each after 25, 50, 75 and 100 games. 15 have already been paid.

Messigician

I'm tired of disproving those fake news from random Twitter fanboys about his bonus that gets spread here weekly. It's 5 more millions if he reaches 100 games at the club, not 20. It was 5M each after 25, 50, 75 and 100 games. 15 have already been paid.

Sport literally just posted it...

Mateka

08/09/2021
Upd. at 17:45 CEST

IN SPORT.ES

Philippe Coutinho is fit, but Barcelona’s problems aren’t over yet. If he reaches 100 games with the club, Barcelona will be obliged to pay Liverpool 20 million euros more.
The Brazilian is fit to play and scored in a friendly against Prat on Wednesday. He has played 90 games for Barcelona so is only 10 games away from hitting the milestone.
Were it not for the injury he would have reached it last season, but his knee did not allow for it.
In his first season he played 22 games, arriving in the winter window and not eligible for the Champions League.
In 2018-19 he managed 54 games. Last season it was only 12, having spent the previous season on loan at Bayern Munich. There’s a chance he could feature against his former side next week.

Home of Barca Fans