Philippe Coutinho

serghei

Come one Newcastle, we believe in you, we have a fire sale here, come and buy our goods. Buy 2 and get 1 free.

Messi983

Could easily Imagine Newcastle coming after likes of Coutinho or Umtiti and being turned down because they're not big enough club for them. :lol: These guys are so delusional and think they still deserve to play for CL teams. Well, a good thing (from that perspective only, would be bad from all others) is we might not be a CL team next year so they could actually decide to leave.

malvolio

Could easily Imagine Newcastle coming after likes of Coutinho or Umtiti and being turned down because they're not big enough club for them. :lol: These guys are so delusional and think they still deserve to play for CL teams. Well, a good thing (from that perspective only, would be bad from all others) is we might not be a CL team next year so they could actually decide to leave.

coutinho i could see why he wouldn't want to move there. kind of hard to go to grim northern england after your family escaped from liverpool and has lived in sunny barcelona for a few years. but maybe money will sway his decision.

JamDav1982

Hardly 'escaped' from Liverpool and he has been trying hard to get them to take him back the past few years.

Players dont care for the city they live in nearly as much is made out. Plenty of South American and Spanish players perfectly happy living in Manchester/Liverpool etc.

Doubt Newcastle will move for him anyway. Would guess they will go for as much experience as can in free market and then more youngsters who would be happy to go there now and grow over next few years. Trying to raid countries can get players from fairly easily like Spain.

They should be all over likes of Pino for 30m, Gaya etc.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

coutinho i could see why he wouldn't want to move there. kind of hard to go to grim northern england after your family escaped from liverpool and has lived in sunny barcelona for a few years. but maybe money will sway his decision.

I mean if he only wants to think about that kind of stuff then sure it wouldn't be a good move.

But for his career it would be a great move. World cup is coming and Newcastle are gonna spend heavy. Play there for few years, get them to europa or top 4, win a couple lf trophies he's gonna redeem himself and be a hero in a club with great fan following.

JerseyAddict

I mean if he only wants to think about that kind of stuff then sure it wouldn't be a good move.

But for his career it would be a great move. World cup is coming and Newcastle are gonna spend heavy. Play there for few years, get them to europa or top 4, win a couple lf trophies he's gonna redeem himself and be a hero in a club with great fan following.

I am affraid likes of Cou will never get sold
If Newcastle is even interested our luck is such that Real will push them Iscos and Bales and others... Just to fuck us more.

JamDav1982

No doubt, Madrid can unload their unwanted players far easier than us.

They cant.

They have had a number leave on free transfers and even in last year or so cant move Bale, Rodriguez etc and would struggle to move on Hazard.

Far too much is made of how much influence clubs have to move on players when in reality it is the demand for those players that matters.

malvolio

Getting some serious cash for this guy would be amazing, so that's why it won't happen :lol:

depends what are our expectations. right now selling for 20-30M and getting rid of his wages would be considered a win, in my opinion.

just look at real and how they lost james rodriguez on a free.

Home of Barca Fans