Philippe Coutinho

FinBarcelonafan

FHOq1VyXEAgoIwr

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/toxic-assets.asp

You missed Busi and Alba. :koeman:

Neto WFT?

Catta

The first six players from that list are all together worth 0 mil, and yet are the clubs best paid players. :lol:

George_Costanza

Umtiti has two years left on his current contract. He will make close to 30m. Why would he want to leave? With his knee issue and semi-retired career, he would be lucky if he gets a salary offer of 1m in another club.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Umtiti has two years left on his current contract. He will make close to 30m. Why would he want to leave? With his knee issue and semi-retired career, he would be lucky if he gets a salary offer of 1m in another club.

There was a time, George, in which players played for the club and not for the money. Unfortunately these times are over.

Devils

This guy is a disgrace.

I have no idea how both him and Umtiti can sit there knowing they are crippling the club and be okay with it.

Imagine how they must be viewed by their teammates lol. Not even willing to take a paycut. Sickening.

khaled_a_d

1.5 years to be percise.
But the club offered him loan deals, at which he is likely receiving same salary but shared between clubs (like Luuk deal) and he is still refusing to leave.

Gnidrologist

This guy is a disgrace.

I have no idea how both him and Umtiti can sit there knowing they are crippling the club and be okay with it.

Imagine how they must be viewed by their teammates lol. Not even willing to take a paycut. Sickening.
This is our (i)moral system now days. We serve gods like Mamon, Baphomet and Moloch or some random golden calf. The consequence is people with no sense of honor, duty and decency. Everything's fine.

serghei

Wouldn't have been great to be more ballsy, and when we saw this scumbag trying to threaten to leave, sell his ass and make some money in the process? What did Umtiti do for us to be giving him that salary? Getting shat on by Dzeko on Olimpico?

Next time you cave in and pay up to keep a player threatening to leave, make sure he's not a bum.

khaled_a_d

Wouldn't have been great to be more ballsy, and when we saw this scumbag trying to threaten to leave, sell his ass and make some money in the process? What did Umtiti do for us to be giving him that salary? Getting shat on by Dzeko on Olimpico?

Next time you cave in and pay up to keep a player threatening to leave, make sure he's not a bum.

I mean sure, but we would have wasted the money on equally bad bum :lol:

Home of Barca Fans