Philippe Coutinho

khaled_a_d

The players are simply collecting what they are entitled to in the contract the club gave them. That's their right and you won't get anywhere attacking and insulting them for it, as football is a business, and as we know in Barca, Laporta has shown himself he is also a lying and cutthroat politician. Why should they give anything up for him? It's not their fault.

The only one to blame is :

BARTO who gave them the contract. That's all.

Clubs can always look for mutually beneficial deals, he goes to a 2nd club on loan with them paying part of their salary while we pay the rest.
If a player refuses that, it is on him.

Windhook

He should forget about even making it to the Olympics Brazil squad with these disaster performances for Barca. I know a club that always comes to our rescue with frauds - Everton.

mesiesta

Looks like Arsenal are going to save the day with Coutinho transfer on the line.

I would be really surprised if Arsenal will get his transfer. They are being smart recently and betting on their youngsters in almost all attacking positions - Martinelli, Saka, Smith-Rowe, Odegaard.
They don't need Coutinho.

Mateka

Arsenal and Coutinho would be a big surprise.

Unless tensions at Arsenal with one player are so bad, Arteta would consider anything.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang swap deal.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Arsenal and Coutinho would be a big surprise.

Unless tensions at Arsenal with one player are so bad, Arteta would consider anything.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang swap deal.

i think they'd rather let him go on loan/free then take on coutinho and his wages.

jairzinho

Flamengo are interested in taking Coutinho on loan and are ready to pay a part of his salary. Coutinho would be open to a move to Brazil. [sport]

Huge W if true. Also would be a good move for him to get in shape for the WC. The Brasileirao doesn't start until mid April so he gets a nice break too.

ajnotkeith

Flamengo are interested in taking Coutinho on loan and are ready to pay a part of his salary. Coutinho would be open to a move to Brazil. [sport]

Huge W if true. Also would be a good move for him to get in shape for the WC. The Brasileir?o starts only until April so he gets a nice break too.

According to Sport they want to pay 3 million, which is only 20% of his wages. I doubt there is anything there.

Home of Barca Fans