Philippe Coutinho

mc_lovin

Why are we comparing the 15th place in La Liga to the 8th place in PL?

Bilbao vs Wolves there's only one winner in my book.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No

Pedro Neto would start for us, Podence would,

Neves would start for us, Moutinho would start for us

Semedo would be ahead of Dest

Neither of those 5 would start for us. Semedo WAS here and he is still terrible. Midfield is our strongest point, geriatric Moutinho or Neves whose reflexes are slower than those of Busi wouldn't improve it. Neto and Podence are the strongest shouts, and only before the winter signings. Our attack last season was Messi, Griez and Dembele. We only have one of them left and aren't using him. Bad summer signings are to blame here (and the fact that Ansu is so injury prone). Podence isn't even better than Depay.

JamDav1982

Neither of those 5 would start for us. Semedo WAS here and he is still terrible. Midfield is our strongest point, geriatric Moutinho or Neves whose reflexes are slower than those of Busi wouldn't improve it. Neto and Podence are the strongest shouts, and only before the winter signings. Our attack last season was Messi, Griez and Dembele. We only have one of them left and aren't using him. Bad summer signings are to blame here (and the fact that Ansu is so injury prone). Podence isn't even better than Depay.

They are far better players than what Getafe have.

JamDav1982

That's true. Doesn't mean that Wolves would actually beat the shithousing masters that Getafe are. They aren't even good these days since Bordalas left tbh. Athletic > Wolves though

Nah Athletic are not great at all and Wolves have better players than them as well for most part.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It really isnt.

Bilbao dont have great players.

They are led by likes of Muniain who has couple Spain caps and never reached double figures in his career. Folk will over inflate likes of him on La Liga tax.

As opposed to Wolves, who are led by ... A Benfica flop? Bundesliga flop Hee-Chan?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah Jiminez for Wolves is far better striker than anyone that Bilbao have if want to focus on him.

Neto when fit and midfield of Moutinho, Neves & Dendoncker better also.

Jimenez wouldn't even be able to play for Athletic as he isn't Basque. Williams x2 and Sancet are good players. Would bet on Athletic to go through if they met Wolves in a European tournament as they are suited for cup ties.

I agree that the overall level of EPL is higher these days, there is just too much money, it was bound to result in quality one day. Let's hope it is temporary and Serie A and La Liga will catch up. Don't think it's manageable with Ligue 1 and Bundesliga

JamDav1982

Jimenez wouldn't even be able to play for Athletic as he isn't Basque. Williams x2 and Sancet are good players. Would bet on Athletic to go through if they met Wolves in a European tournament as they are suited for cup ties.

I agree that the overall level of EPL is higher these days, there is just too much money, it was bound to result in quality one day. Let's hope it is temporary and Serie A and La Liga will catch up. Don't think it's manageable with Ligue 1 and Bundesliga

Haha never claimed Jiminez could play for Bilbao and well aware of the rules.

Williams doesnt score enough goals 1 in 5 gams in la liga. His brother has not proven anything.

I would bet on Wolves as have better players and a system that is effective for those players.

I used to argue like this for La Liga but the dearth in quality throughout league is worst have ever seen it. Of course that is largely due to money which comes from world wide appeal of EPL and the coaches as much as the players that want to be there.

Home of Barca Fans