Philippe Coutinho

Andresito

Staff member
Did a job for Atletico on wining them the title, but I guess it was expected he can go on for at least 1 season. Now he?s done.

Anyway, masterstroke by Simeone as he got a +15 goals a season striker for free and won the title.

Sometimes you gotta rip the band-aid off. It might've hurt us in the short run but maybe we wouldn't have been where we are today had Suarez and also Messi stayed.

Porque

Sometimes you gotta rip the band-aid off. It might've hurt us in the short run but maybe we wouldn't have been where we are today had Suarez and also Messi stayed.

Absolutely.

Seeing how we are too milking that last bit of joy out of Aubameyang, I wonder if Arsenal fans feel the same as us when releasing Suarez.

Sometimes a change of scene is good for all parties, and a player despite what they gave their old club reaches a stage where they carry too much baggage to make it worthwhile (Suarez, Auba... Messi).

malvolio

Question was not about our decision to sell. He asked if Suarez really improve after leaving us.

He was always a +15 goals a season striker, as long as his body held up. So it wasn't a case of him improving or regressing.

This season his body just gave up on him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't think he improved after leaving and selling him wasnt a mistake, nearly everyone on barcaforum hated him after 2020 season. The problem was we didnt buy a replacement which costed us the la liga title in 2021.

Zidane82

Question was not about our decision to sell. He asked if Suarez really improve after leaving us.

He was always a +15 goals a season striker, as long as his body held up. So it wasn't a case of him improving or regressing.

This season his body just gave up on him.

He deffo had a new lease of life though .. look at all those late winners he produced to help them win the league

soul24rage

I don't think he improved after leaving and selling him wasnt a mistake, nearly everyone on barcaforum hated him after 2020 season. The problem was we didnt buy a replacement which costed us the la liga title in 2021.

nah mate, the main reason we lost the league in 2021 was because a user in this forum casted a black voodoo magic jinx on us.

the user name rhymes with :fati:

Temptation

Newcastle looking to hijack Villa's deal.

This was so predictable. You just knew Newcastle would try for him.

Imo he should stay at Villa. Villa are the better team and project by far and have owners who are happy to spend too.

Till the Newcastle project becomes actually attractive Couti will be around retirement age.

vuji_31

Newcastle looking to hijack Villa's deal.

This was so predictable. You just knew Newcastle would try for him.

Imo he should stay at Villa. Villa are the better team and project by far and have owners who are happy to spend too.

Till the Newcastle project becomes actually attractive Couti will be around retirement age.

Lets hope.

Home of Barca Fans