Philippe Coutinho

FinBarcelonafan

When I have an old appliance like a fridge that doesn't chill properly and I can't sell it as a fridge anymore, I talk to some guys I know and sell the item for 10% of its price as scrap iron. Is there a service like that for players available? Sell him as a circus act or something, to a caravan? Or sell him as a B grade Portuguese to English translator.

Brazilian steak is always in demand or is that too harsh?

Altomonte

What amazes me is that he is called up for the Brazil NT whereas Vinicius is not. Is RM limiting the # of players they let travel to Brazil? What will probably happen is that Coutinho may pick up another injury - those South American matches are very rough.

Horatio

You're welcome
What amazes me is that he is called up for the Brazil NT whereas Vinicius is not. Is RM limiting the # of players they let travel to Brazil? What will probably happen is that Coutinho may pick up another injury - those South American matches are very rough.

It is making headlines. But question is if Real is behind it why wouldn't Tite just say so. Not the biggest issue. Actually respect Real for doing it.

ajnotkeith

Coutinho is mentally shattered. Of course he isn't playing like Liverpool Coutinho. He looks like he doubts himself every time he touches the ball. The tap in didn't really help him, he needs to score a great goal then he might start believing in himself more but he looks miles away from that.

feggydinho

Coutinho is mentally shattered. Of course he isn't playing like Liverpool Coutinho. He looks like he doubts himself every time he touches the ball. The tap in didn't really help him, he needs to score a great goal then he might start believing in himself more but he looks miles away from that.

Lol, seems we love manufacturing excuses for our underperforming players. Hope he performs well so we can sell quickly

vuji_31

He is just bad.

He scored some nice goals, but except few bangers he never was playing good.

This guy is shit, he can't improve.

Mental midget also

Zidane82

This has to go down as one of the worst transfers in the history of football, all things considered.

Greizman ..Dembele., Braithewaite ..DJ Luke . ..any number of Brazilian right backs and other misc players

Our scouting system has to be the worst in football

Neeraj

Greizman ..Dembele., Braithewaite ..DJ Luke . ..any number of Brazilian right backs and other misc players

Our scouting system has to be the worst in football

All terrible transfers, yes. But if you look at all the factors - price, wage, output, matches played, etc. Coutinho is by far the worst in our history and then you take into account that his best moment has been to score two goals against us in a thrashing, and that's just the cherry :lol:

As for hazard - I still feel Madrid have a possibility of getting rid of him to Newcastle or somebody, whereas there's 0 chance we can get rid off him for free let alone get a fee for him. But yeah it's close. But wasn't hazard quite a bit less expensive than coutinho?

Home of Barca Fans