Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
From possible slowest attack in europe we might field fastest one. Stunning development

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Watching our attack flying down the pitch after a long period of having snails lead our frontline is going to be a very surreal.

Porque

BBZ is probably furious that we destroyed his narrative that Barcelona is racist and hates black players in the span of 24 hours.

fergus90

As time goes by I'm more and more chuffed we got him. The guy can be a straight killer in front of goal and to get him for free is a real coup.

To go from Abde-Luuk-Jutgla, to Ferran-Auba-Adama in a week. You can't stop these tears of joy from falling.

Horatio

You're welcome
Too much of a fair weather player is my impression. Seems he will do well in beginning but once he starts to feel comfortable lose motivation. Do not trust Arsenal players.

Zidane82

As time goes by I'm more and more chuffed we got him. The guy can be a straight killer in front of goal and to get him for free is a real coup.

To go from Abde-Luuk-Jutgla, to Ferran-Auba-Adama in a week. You can't stop these tears of joy from falling.

That?s a fair point .. still kinda like the look of Jutgia though

iniestaGOAT

Too much of a fair weather player is my impression. Seems he will do well in beginning but once he starts to feel comfortable lose motivation. Do not trust Arsenal players.

He's a free spirit like Ronaldinho.

He will probably perfor better if we let him go clubbing.

SmilerBam

Hehe. Full clubbing potential but 1/3rd of the talent.

You are generous.Around 1/4 is more accurate.Lol at people get so excited.Of course a dumbass like OG barca will love a nothing player like Aubameyang and hate Messi. So fitting. Also...Adama Traore. Lol. This guy is a Wolves reject and some people here think he is a superstar because he has SpeEd and mUsCleS.

iniestaGOAT

You are generous.Around 1/4 is more accurate.Lol at people get so excited.Of course a dumbass like OG barca will love a nothing player like Aubameyang and hate Messi. So fitting. Also...Adama Traore. Lol. This guy is a Wolves reject and some people here think he is a superstar because he has SpeEd and mUsCleS.

Nobody actually thinks either of them are superstars bro

Home of Barca Fans