Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

JamDav1982

Xavi is playing in way that there is little combinations in midfield/wide players and more about getting ball free out wide to get ball in.

That wont suit Aubameyang or even likes of Torres if playing him CF if always playing like this.

Busquets is to slow to do anything in middle of park and likes of Pedri too ponderous yesterday and ball just ends up out wide for balls into box.

gregorrin10

Finished player

Oh please, he was just fine tonight. Was actually unlucky not to score. You can clearly see the renewed desire and motivation in him that he just lost in the last 2 years at Arsenal, you could see that determination from all his running and pressing alone.

iniestaGOAT

Oh please, he was just fine tonight. Was actually unlucky not to score. You can clearly see the renewed desire and motivation in him that he just lost in the last 2 years at Arsenal, showed that determination from all his running and pressing alone.

Yeah he was good hasn't started for a long time had some good passes should have been a goal

JamDav1982

Didnt think he was bad and could have had an assist had Torres finished in first half.

Legs still look like have it.

The way Barca are playing though there is not players in and around the striker all that much and more about getting ball wide and into box.

Tactics are still a work in progress for players he has.

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh please, he was just fine tonight. Was actually unlucky not to score. You can clearly see the renewed desire and motivation in him that he just lost in the last 2 years at Arsenal, you could see that determination from all his running and pressing alone.

He's finished
Serves him right for not making his grandad/dad wish come true and coming over to polish Benzema boots

Raketa10

Motivation is there. I don't see the lack of it. The problem I have is the fact that he lost his speed and that's the most worrying think about Auba. I hope he regains some of it because without the speed he is far from the player he used to be.

Home of Barca Fans