Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I was shocked when I read his wiki: 187cm and 74kg. He is super lightweight. Busi should be worried. Being the lightweight of the team.

He is 78kg on the official Barcelona website. I was gonna say he's heavier than Adama but seems his real weight has been revealed and is 86kg!!!!! Tank :omg:

behindbrowneyes

He makes difficult things look so easy. His finish for the forth goal was so smooth that he made it look so easy, but only few players will be able to finish like that. Never doubted him because of his history at his former clubs. He is the natural scorer Barca desperately needed. He suits Barca much much better than Griezmann ever did.

Porque

This cat is loving playing for Barcelona. Makes me sad a bit for Depay because he was the same but come just in the wrong timing.

jamrock

With this guy & fati we would have tow strikers scoring over 20 league goals for us in a perfect world.

Devils

That finish was stunning. Bullet in the top corner.

He missed the easy opportunities but scored the most difficult one.

Stunning start to his Barca career though.

RF20

Banned
He's going to be really really handy in the league and Europa.

He's an extremely effortless finisher and a guaranteed goalgetter.

Whenever you guys see a cut back, a low cross and stuff-more often then not this guy will be near the end of it.

Inspired signing. It was just a motivation issue alongside problems with the "Trust the Process"-Lego haired manager at Arsenal.

Yes, he's not the most Barca type technical player at all. He's a pretty limited pacy poacher who occasionally drifts to the left flank; but you can't complain about his natural goalscoring instinct. And boy, you lot need goals!

At the very least, he'll be a great backup striker next season.

Home of Barca Fans