Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't want to get my hopes up as he'll be 33 soon. Classy striker. Speed and finishing like Samuel Eto'o

RF20

Banned
Ibra is still performing and he is 40 , Cronaldo must be 38 or 39

Ibra is injured every alternate week lmao. Do you even watch Serie A? They get better results without him. Italian league is piss easy to score in these days.

The league made Lukaku look like Nazario. Ibra's real ineptitude was seen in his UCL group stage matches or his games with Sweden nt. Don't let his PR con you with the Lion BS lmao.

Ever wondered why past it Oldies easily do it in Serie A these days? A 36 year old Quagliarella scored 28 league goals in Serie A few years back!

Zidane82

Ibra is injured every alternate week lmao. Do you even watch Serie A? They get better results without him. Italian league is piss easy to score in these days.

The league made Lukaku look like Nazario. Ibra's real ineptitude was seen in his UCL group stage matches or his games with Sweden nt. Don't let his PR con you with the Lion BS lmao.

Ever wondered why past it Oldies easily do it in Serie A these days? A 36 year old Quagliarella scored 28 league goals in Serie A few years back!

Why are you so pedantic.. he was fabulous the last couple of years when he was 38/39 or 39/40 or whatever

Point is 33 is nothing for modern day athletes

RF20

Banned
Why are you so pedantic.. he was fabulous the last couple of years when he was 38/39 or 39/40 or whatever

Point is 33 is nothing for modern day athletes

I agree with what you're trying to say.

What I was saying is the niggling injuries tend to get really frequent after a certain age for most player. So its more and more risky to rely on them.

OVI9323

I agree with what you're trying to say.

What I was saying is the niggling injuries tend to get really frequent after a certain age for most player. So its more and more risky to rely on them.

We are not speaking about relying on him for the 5 next years. BUt if he can help for this year and maybe the next one it will already be an huge success seing his price

mc_lovin

Have you just started watching football ?

Matter of preference I would say, but it's no coincidence that he never won the CL. Big and slow is a shit combo against top teams. Would take current Auba any day of the week over Ibra in his 20's if he can keep it up for another year.

Home of Barca Fans