Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboy

Barca squad to fly to Munich and Oslo:

Pinto, Oier, Montoya, Bartra, Mascherano, Adriano, Song, Sergi Roberto, J.Dos Santos, Messi, Tello, Alexis ,Sergi Gómez, Planas, Joan Román, Dani Nieto, Quintillà, Samper, Ilie, Patric, Dongou, Espinosa i Kiko Femenía.

V

voodoomaster

You are so right. Pep can choose: mercy or no mercy. 5-0 or 10-0. I mean that quite literary. Bayern is already a much better team, and now we also lack some players. I hope for no mercy, that gives the people up there a hint: buy the best centre back avaliable, price is of no concern.

JamDav1982

You are so right. Pep can choose: mercy or no mercy. 5-0 or 10-0. I mean that quite literary. Bayern is already a much better team, and now we also lack some players. I hope for no mercy, that gives the people up there a hint: buy the best centre back avaliable, price is of no concern.

Haha what a load of shit.

Pep going to be standing there like the guy in gladiator waiting to give the thumbs up or down is he?

Elite-BkD

Looks like our lineup might not have very many injured/exhausted players in it, that's gotta count for something right? At any rate it is just a friendly so not a huge deal regardless.

Richard.H

Haha what a load of shit.

Pep going to be standing there like the guy in gladiator waiting to give the thumbs up or down is he?

LOL this is exactly what I thought when I read that reply. To be frank, he does have the best squad in Europe at his disposal and we are suffering from a lot of injuries and squad issues.

Also, who's the coach of the game for this match? Roura?

ShandyFFM

Guess we will see this formation:

--------------Pinto---------------

Montoya - Masch - Bartra - Adriano

-------JDS - Song - Roberto--------

-------Alexis - Messi - Tello -------

V

voodoomaster

I am very sorry, but you most likely live in denial. Barca have not played a brilliant match since the cl-final 2011. That was the end of an era. Abi, puyol, villa and a good xavi and pedro, they are all gone. We dont rule anymore, thats the premise, not the glorious past.

Bayern is a better team(0-7). Bayern have their best players avaliable. They play home. They have a coach. Why cant they beat us 5-0? Its a fair guess in my mind.

jairzinho

I hope we don't get embarrassed. :p Is it safe to say that Bayern has the strongest and deepest squad in Europe atm, or am i overestimating them too much. ??

Stric

Barca B with no coach against the best squad in Europe with no other than Pep Guardiola in charge? Should be entertaining... and humiliating.

Antimadridista1

I predict a 5 - 1 with Messi goal.

I'd love to see that :

Montoya - Bartra - Masche - Adriano
Samper -- Song
Alexis - S.Roberto - Tello
Messi

PS: Can't wait to see Thiago the traitor scoring against us !!! asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans