Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

The season starts today. It's been 6 weeks since the end of last season and still no defender + we let go of 3 players with a replacement for only 1 of them.

Considering there was a big problem to solve with Tito's unfortunate relapse, I don't think there's much to complain. There's time to bring a cb, they'll do it.

Sport line-up guess for the game:
30ae3hh.jpg

Faceless

No more faces at night
Considering there was a big problem to solve with Tito's unfortunate relapse, I don't think there's much to complain. There's time to bring a cb, they'll do it.

30ae3hh.jpg

Heard Thiago is not playing

ccesc

The line-up of Bayern is a joke. Its the worst line-up prediction I have ever seen. Lahm in midfield? :banghead:
Maybe 3 players are on their exact position (Neuer, Thiago, VanBuyten).

We will see

Meitux

It doesn't seem a so realistic line up,if it was someome to play DM i bet Pep will use Thiago.And putting Badstuber in the subs that is injured?Contento as CB? :VdB:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

30ae3hh.jpg

Wonder if Samper and Dongou will get to sub in during the 2nd half. It'd be interesting to see how they do against a full fledged Bayern side :lol:

Faceless

No more faces at night
It doesn't seem a so realistic line up,if it was someome to play DM i bet Pep will use Thiago.And putting Badstuber in the subs that is injured?Contento as CB? :VdB:

My friends who are Bayern fans told me he trained but not fully fit. They probably mixed up with boateng and contento..
Isn't schweinsteiger not fully fit as well?

Meitux

My friends who are Bayern fans told me he trained but not fully fit. They probably mixed up with boateng and contento..
Isn't schweinsteiger not fully fit as well?
Schweinsteiger joined training before some days,i guess hes not gonna start but get a few minutes.Who is not fit,Thiago?

Faceless

No more faces at night
Schweinsteiger joined training before some days,i guess hes not gonna start but get a few minutes.Who is not fit,Thiago?
Badstuber.
Regarding about DM.. Maybe pep is trying out whether Kroos can play DM. He was originally a DM as well..

Meitux

Badstuber.
Regarding about DM.. Maybe pep is trying out whether Kroos can play DM. He was originally a DM as well..
No way,Badstuber had a setback on his injury and made surgery again.Hes about to return propably in March 2014 and will have another surgery then when his knee heels.He just works on his recovery.

Either way this defence is a joke.If those 4 players are in it it will be Rafinha RB,Contento left and Boateng Van Buyten CB..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans