Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Who the hell arranged this Nice game? They played dirty all the time and should be given at least 2 red cards. I'm glad we suffered no injuries. What was the point of playing a friendly with a team like that.
BTW for me the only surprise is Samper.

Yeah, they certainly didn't play like it was a friendly, routinely arriving late into challenges...The one UFC takedown of Grimaldo was particularly offensive nevermind the unnecessary injury to Montoya

L

linetty

Awful first half, but too early to jump to conclusions about Lucho or the players, a bit disappointed after waiting so long to see Barca again but it's a transition season with a lot of changes and just the first real friendly.
We played well and should've won it comfortably by 2 or 3 goals margin.

It's definitely too early to jump conclusions because we missed whole of our front 3 consisting of the best player in the world, second best player in the world, and third best player in the world :D

Egert

Estonian Culé
Dissapointed with the game, but we had a lot of chances and we could have scored 1-2 goals if somebody would have passed the ball....

Galning

Yeah, they certainly didn't play like it was a friendly, routinely arriving late into challenges...The one UFC takedown of Grimaldo was particularly offensive nevermind the unnecessary injury to Montoya

Crowd was quite hostile too, booing Mathieu & the Barça anthem ahead of the game. I found that a bit disrespectful for a friendly.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Crowd was quite hostile too, booing Mathieu & the Barça anthem ahead of the game. I found that a bit disrespectful for a friendly.

They also booed their own player. Felt bad for him. Not his fault that his dad loves to play him.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The pitch was horrible too. Players slipping more than Gerrard on a rainy day in London.
I thought that it made some risky challenges even more dangerous.

PhilS

This team has a long, long way to go to be ready for La Liga. Most of the players who played yesterday did not show first division quality. Barca did not look like a team.

Trickykid

This team has a long, long way to go to be ready for La Liga. Most of the players who played yesterday did not show first division quality. Barca did not look like a team.

You didn't expect anything else, right? I mean, we have a new coach, it was just our second pre-season game and the first with the returning first teamers.

It sounds like some of you guys are expecting ChL final winning displays from the get-go. Have you even followed Barça - let alone any team - in pre-season before?

Galning

@GaryLineker
For all you fans affected by your club's pre-season friendly results...they mean nothing, absolutely nothing.

BarçAjax8

My only complaint with the match was the positioning of S.Roberto & Iniesta during the buildup. When the CBs brought the ball out and passed to Busquets he turned and nearest midfielder was too far up the pitch leaving Busquets to play it back. Iniesta usually plays further up-field so it's less directed at him.

This could have been instructions from Lucho to try new tactics, but we were more fluid in the 2nd half as we saw with the inclusion of Xavi playing closer to Samper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans