Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

My only complaint with the match was the positioning of S.Roberto & Iniesta during the buildup. When the CBs brought the ball out and passed to Busquets he turned and nearest midfielder was too far up the pitch leaving Busquets to play it back. Iniesta usually plays further up-field so it's less directed at him.

This could have been instructions from Lucho to try new tactics, but we were more fluid in the 2nd half as we saw with the inclusion of Xavi playing closer to Samper.

Good point I think it would of worked better if Rafinha was played in mid in the first half instead of Roberto. He could dribble into space more.

dakt

@GaryLineker
For all you fans affected by your club's pre-season friendly results...they mean nothing, absolutely nothing.

Disagree. It can show many team and individual aspects. In individual aspect, we are strong, but team hasn't clicked yet.
Also showed that Xavi is still on the level and integral for the gameplay. Rakitic not yet confident with the ball. Deulofeu a bit clumsy. Halilovic far from ready to join the team, etc.

F

Flavia

It seems Rafa Marquez signed with hellas verona... Meaning he won't be at the gamper :(

I

instinct

Despite having joined Hellas Verona, Rafael Marquez will play for Club Leon in the Gamper Trophy game against Barcelona on 19 August. [rac1]

F

Flavia

Squad vs Napoli:
Ter Stegen, Bravo, Masip, Montoya, Bartra, Piqué, Alba, Busquets, Iniesta, Sergi Roberto, Rakitic, Rafinha, Deulofeu, Pedro, Edgar Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Adama, Munir, Sandro y Bagnack

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Squad vs Napoli:
Ter Stegen, Bravo, Masip, Montoya, Bartra, Piqué, Alba, Busquets, Iniesta, Sergi Roberto, Rakitic, Rafinha, Deulofeu, Pedro, Edgar Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Adama, Munir, Sandro y Bagnack

Bagnack is back in the squad? Probably to cover for Mathieu's pulled hamstring right?

F

Flavia

Napoli squad: Rafael, Andujar, Colombo, Maggio, Mesto, Zuniga, Ghoulam, Koulibaly, Albiol, Britos, Luperto, Inler, Gargano, Jorginho, Dzemaili, Hamsik, Insigne, Mertens, Callejon, Vargas, Michu, Higuain, Duvan.

I hope Zuniga won't injury any other Barça player...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Napoli squad: Rafael, Andujar, Colombo, Maggio, Mesto, Zuniga, Ghoulam, Koulibaly, Albiol, Britos, Luperto, Inler, Gargano, Jorginho, Dzemaili, Hamsik, Insigne, Mertens, Callejon, Vargas, Michu, Higuain, Duvan.

I hope Zuniga won't injury any other Barça player...

Never realised he played for them :evil:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Possible line-up (vs Napoli): Bravo - Montoya Bartra Pique Grimaldo - Rakitic Busquets Rafinha - Pedro Munir Deulofeu #fcblive [as]

Not looking towards this game. Let's win this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans