Pre-season: International Champions Cup

Obiaseti

So who's going to the Barca-Man Utd game from here?
[MENTION=4544]XaviMessiGirl[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6450]BerkeleyBernie[/MENTION]

Who else in west coast here?

I'll be going for the match as well. I don't stay at the west coast though.

raki

Not entirely true, Crazy Van Gaal is always a laugh. Have you seen the way he sent Van Persie and Valdes packing? Two players he was absolutely in love with only a few months ago..lol

With all these players Sir Alex would have won 10 leagues in a row.

BenRobbins

I think everybody is looking forward to the game because it is Barca vs United after all. Even if it just all about getting fitness, its still 2 of the greatest clubs in the world playing against each other.

I think Suarez will be too much for jones and blind and you guys will win. Just hoping the young ones like shaw, memphis and andreas get to play a significant part of the match and we see a high scoring game.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Oh the usual, if they win, they will be fav for the CL or they will walk the PL, etc. Anyway, I don't see us winning, United are ahead of us in their pre season. Hope for a good game though

Pedro Suarez Munir will take care of em.

barcafan161

Oh the usual, if they win, they will be fav for the CL or they will walk the PL, etc. Anyway, I don't see us winning, United are ahead of us in their pre season. Hope for a good game though

Ha

Would make them lose worse if we kill them without Messi and neymar then

Darko

Would LOVE if we won against United and Chelsea even without Messi, Neymar, Alves and the rest. But realistically speaking we won't win without our most important 1st team players and with just one game played so far, we are lacking match fitness and that aspect is one of the most important ones in Lucho's Barca.

Zangash

Banned
Would LOVE if we won against United and Chelsea even without Messi, Neymar, Alves and the rest. But realistically speaking we won't win without our most important 1st team players and with just one game played so far, we are lacking match fitness and that aspect is one of the most important ones in Lucho's Barca.

I wouldn't be so sure. United is more up and down in form than even us in full meltdown mode. If MK Dons can thump them I don't see why we shouldn't have hope of winning without our stars. A front line that has Suarez in it is enough to trouble their defense, our midfield is at full strength, and our defense is only truly missing Alves. Bravo is gone but ter Stegen is a CL winning goalkeeper in his own right.

I'm personally hoping we draw United in the CL group stage. Would be hilarious to see them panic when they realize they'll have to face a full strength Barca.

Home of Barca Fans