Pre-season: International Champions Cup

Unbiased United

Oh the usual, if they win, they will be fav for the CL or they will walk the PL, etc. Anyway, I don't see us winning, United are ahead of us in their pre season. Hope for a good game though

You might have a few knob heads saying stuff like that, but for majority of fans (at least in Manchester) it's a friendly that means nothing in the grand scheme of things. I'm looking forward to it because although it's a friendly, any football is better than no football and you can do worse than play Barca. The result means the square root of fuck all though.

Unbiased United

I wouldn't be so sure. United is more up and down in form than even us in full meltdown mode. If MK Dons can thump them I don't see why we shouldn't have hope of winning without our stars. A front line that has Suarez in it is enough to trouble their defense, our midfield is at full strength, and our defense is only truly missing Alves. Bravo is gone but ter Stegen is a CL winning goalkeeper in his own right.

I'm personally hoping we draw United in the CL group stage. Would be hilarious to see them panic when they realize they'll have to face a full strength Barca.

The Mk Dons game was a year ago with our second team playing, so that seems a bit silly to mention. I agree with the rest of your post though and although I think United will be strong this season, Barcelona are the best team in Europe at the minute and everybody will be hoping to avoid them.

Antimadridista1

I just want the youngsters to play and show their level.
The likes of Halilovic, Samper, Munir should all start.

Mats
Adriano - Bartra - Vermaelen - Alba
Samper - Busquets - Rakitic
Munir - Suarez - Pedro

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So I went to get my food, had my beer ready, went on my favourite streaming website, 22:02, perfect i'm on time, looked into the list of games to launch Barça - ManU ... facepalmed myself because it's tomorrow :lol:

PhilS

These are just early friendlies, but let me tell you, seeing even early pre-season Barca quality in our country is astonishing. Every player now on the Barca roster would be an absolute star in our league.

F

forcabarca

So I went to get my food, had my beer ready, went on my favourite streaming website, 22:02, perfect i'm on time, looked into the list of games to launch Barça - ManU ... facepalmed myself because it's tomorrow :lol:

:mou:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
can someone tell me what type of tournament this is? there are 3 different ICC being held in N. America, China and Australia so who wins the cup or is it 3 different cups?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Rooney saying this game to show they are as good as barca? Maybe he doesn't realise who's missing

:lol:

Someone tell United that this is just a meaningless pre-season friendly where we are without two potential ballon d'or finalists, one of which is the greatest player ever to have kicked a football.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
AFAIK Rooney said Barca is the best team in the World and they aspire to be like us or something like that. Didn't hear him say anything like that.

Home of Barca Fans