Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinho

Spurs were the better team overall but once again proved what I already said. They started well, took the lead and then eventually crumbled to throw away a very winnable game.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Brilliant results. If only City drooped points too. Can't complain though. I did say Liverpool needed to keep fit and now bang, Sturridge out and a big loss. I look forward to Arsenal-Chelsea this month. We usually don't do too bad at the Emirates, but this is a much better Arsenal side though. If Arse lose to City in the game before they'll be itching to win even more. Hopefully it's a draw there lol.

K

kingleo

LOL! Chelsea have been no where near at their best and are still 2nd! what's going to happen when they finally click and get into some serious form! ;)

K

kingleo

Same can be said about all "top" teams to be fair.

not Arsenal! they have been at their best i doubt they can play much better, and i doubt they can sustain that level for the entire season! The PL is a marathon not a sprint and Arsenal have been sprinting since the end of august! they will run out of gas soon!

suckabov

Lemon curry?
not Arsenal! they have been at their best i doubt they can play much better, and i doubt they can sustain that level for the entire season! The PL is a marathon not a sprint and Arsenal have been sprinting since the end of august! they will run out of gas soon!
Yeah, missing all of your wingers is completely irrelevant of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans