Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingleo

Yeah, missing all of your wingers is completely irrelevant of course.

yeah because Arsenal miss the great Ox and Podolski so much dont they! Its like me saying Chelsea would be top if Van Ginkel wasn't injured and Romeu wasn't loaned out!

Chelsea have played most of the season without their best player! enough said!

K

kingleo

City are clear favourites, their home form is sensational and Augero/Negredo are forming a deadly partnership.

dont know how anyone can make a argument for anyone being clear favourites right now!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
yeah because Arsenal miss the great Ox and Podolski so much dont they! Its like me saying Chelsea would be top if Van Ginkel wasn't injured and Romeu wasn't loaned out!

Who is Chelsea's best player? Mata? Well.... He has been introduced to the cold bench by Sir :mou:

K

kingleo

Who is Chelsea's best player? Mata? Well.... He has been introduced to the cold bench by Sir :mou:

Yes Mata! I see him coming back and starting almost every week now, which will improve Chelsea even more!

pEllee

Really? Very selective as usual. The player that has been missing is Walcott. Last seasons top scorer, remember? And it's not just about the the individual skill of the player, it's about what those players can bring to the team. And in general, Arsenal have lacked two important things this season; Width and pace. They get both of those in Walcott. Oh, and a lethal finisher as well.

Of course they can improve even further. Ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Cule4life

The Culest
Really? Very selective as usual. The player that has been missing is Walcott. Last seasons top scorer, remember? And it's not just about the the individual skill of the player, it's about what those players can bring to the team. And in general, Arsenal have lacked two important things this season; Width and pace. They get both of those in Walcott. Oh, and a lethal finisher as well.

Of course they can improve even further. Ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Are you new to this forum? If not you should know better than to reply to kingleo

Banana-Rama

City are clear favourites, their home form is sensational and Augero/Negredo are forming a deadly partnership.

there home form hasn't been the problem, its away from home where they have struggled, i am not sure how you can say a team that have already lost to cardiff, sunderland, aston villa and chelsea are clear favourites. people keep saying if they just sort out there away form they will do this or that, but it is harder to win matches away from home then at home so it is not something that you can just switch on...

johan

Wenger will be happy not being favourites

Being favourites = added pressure

it is best no one expecting you to do something right up to the point that you do it

Dinho

Arsenal will still fall short, in my opinion.

If they are still top after the first week of January, then I will start to believe.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Arsenal will still fall short, in my opinion.

If they are still top after the first week of January, then I will start to believe.

Agree with this 100% I still fancy Chelsea to win it imo. Better strength in depth and much more importantly better mentally.

Superfly

Banned
I keep hearing of this poor "mentality" of Arsenal and great "mentality" of Chelsea but the former are the team at top who have dropped the least silly points against lower teams this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans