Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

LOLZ

In terms of City winning the league... they really need a couple defenders and a goalkeeper.

I am 99% sure they will finish above Arsenal. Honestly only Chelsea look capable of pushing them to the end. Arsenal will need a reinforcements and perhaps a small miracle but I wont count them out 100%. The EPL could be a 2 horse race between the 2 oil giants for quite some time.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He's a Liverpool fan :lol:

He's being sarky they git :D Plus he's a Moyes fan!!!!

Moyes is a joke of manager. Told you that since........forever!!!!!!!!!!

Everton upgraded their manager in the summer.

Oh and Man U will definitely be in a fight with Spurs and Everton and possibly ourselves for 4th. Man C, Chelsea and Arsenal are ahead of the rest by a distance.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I am 99% sure they will finish above Arsenal. Honestly only Chelsea look capable of pushing them to the end. Arsenal will need a reinforcements and perhaps a small miracle but I wont count them out 100%. The EPL could be a 2 horse race between the 2 oil giants for quite some time.

Don't get what makes everyone so sure City and Chelsea will definitely finish above them. Arsenal conceded 1 goal in the last 6 games, scoring 11. Of course they might crumble later on, but so might everyone else.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Arsenal-Everton should be tasty! I expect a win from Arsenal though, a closer victory than what they've had recently but still a good one.

Also noticed City are away to Southampton, who are in freefall and will be looking to get back in form. That's another interesting one. Chelsea away to Stoke, could be tough.

That just about does it for genuine title contenders.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Are you a Spurs fan? :neymar:

Are you a Madrid fan? :pep:

I think we'll win fairly convincingly, as solid as Everton have been I just don't feel they're at the level yet to beat Arsenal. As for the others, Chelsea shouldn't have any trouble against Stoke, considering what Everton did to them the other week. I'm rooting for Southampton but I don't really feel it, City are gathering pace now, and I'd rather they beat Southampton and beat Bayern instead of them losing to both. United is a tricky one, it really depends on which Newcastle shows up, I honestly cannot predict how they'll play, it's so inconsistent...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Are you a Madrid fan? :pep:

I think we'll win fairly convincingly, as solid as Everton have been I just don't feel they're at the level yet to beat Arsenal. As for the others, Chelsea shouldn't have any trouble against Stoke, considering what Everton did to them the other week. I'm rooting for Southampton but I don't really feel it, City are gathering pace now, and I'd rather they beat Southampton and beat Bayern instead of them losing to both. United is a tricky one, it really depends on which Newcastle shows up, I honestly cannot predict how they'll play, it's so inconsistent...

Well Man U beat Arsenal and Everton beat Man U. So get off your almighty high horse. Arsenal aren't infallible and Everton won't be easy to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans