Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beethoven

The Toffees have conquered Old Trafford. A good game in Manchester, with plenty of near-misses. The scoreline could easily be british, three goals for each side.

Luis Suárez scored four goals today. He has been fantastic.

Kerrybai

Out of Mou's 6 so called title contenders United lose ground today. Personally I don't think Mou really believes Liverpool United and Spurs are contenders.

For me it will come down to City vs Chelsea with City as favourites but I won't totally count Arsenal out. I'd pick Spurs to get 4th but Everton's form has been very impressive so who knows maybe just maybe they can take 4th over Spurs, Liverpool or United. Very exciting season so far.

Beethoven

I take my chances with Arsenal winning the league. I can see them being consistent enough during all the season, even if it means jeopardizing Champions League. I consider Manchester City to be gunners' biggest threat. Everton is clearly playing better and more efficient football than Tottenham, whom I doubt capable of achieving more than an Europa League spot. I'm expecting it to be a close call between Everton and Manchester United for a UCL spot, and tonight's match may very well be decisive. Chelsea will get in the top four with pragmatism, but I'm not sure they can dispute the title until the very end.

I'm forgetting Liverpool. I'm not sure how they fit in all this. It would be grand to play against them in Champions League next season, specially if they maintain Steve Gerrard and Luis Suárez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans